Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-12-2019, 02:31 PM
Aviak

I like turtles
Old 10-12-2019, 02:33 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by imsorryGMs [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I like turtles
/this
-Taken-Taken II-

"I may not agree with what you say, but to your death I will defend your right to say it."
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter."
"To be able to think freely, a man must be certain that no consequence will follow whatever he writes."

CromCruach on Blue - Aurgelmirx on Green
Old 10-12-2019, 02:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelwarrior [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
More effort????? You mean clearing trash mobs for hours, waiting for some retard to accidentally train the raid, than clear more trash mobs??? Needing an hour out of 80 people per dragon?

Why do you think there is literally 0 competition in tov right now??? It’s because it’s boring as fucking shit now.

But hey. All 200 of your active raiders are doing amazing things either (pressing one button to heal) or dpsing (pressing 2 buttons max) or tanking (pressing two buttons + maybe, just maybe switching out things on your cursor to right click once for Agro)

Amazing work
I'm not sure I would take the "zero skill" argument route when your guild was unable to perform well in this "low skill ceiling" environment.
Old 10-12-2019, 03:12 PM
Fire Giant

Steelwarrior super rustled.

Red alert.
Old 10-12-2019, 03:38 PM
Planar Protector

Rustle still better guild then all of these.
Old 10-12-2019, 04:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelwarrior [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Vulak engages Feniin
More likely than Vulak engages Aftermath. Sorry you couldn't hang. I look forward to the next batch of excuses for why that is.
Old 10-12-2019, 04:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rustle still better guild then all of these.
People still talking about Rustle are like people who look back on High School like they were the good ol' days.
Old 10-12-2019, 04:34 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by KansasComrade [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What types of game breaking plays did AM responders (non monks) make when dragons were ZL pulled?
Game breaking, life ruining. What's the difference

"if the rules are all you use to determine what you should or shouldn't do, you're probably an a-hole" -soup

Hooden • Xegony enchanter '00 - '02 • <Aeternus> from SoD '06 - '07
Old 10-12-2019, 04:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People still talking about Rustle are like people who look back on High School like they were the good ol' days.
https://youtu.be/xL-VX3WbA9U
Old 10-12-2019, 05:47 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rustle was a ton of fun though, small guilds are just better than big guilds, you get to know your guild mates better, overall player skill tends to be higher because you can't afford to have a ton of shitty players if you intend to kill targets.

The major dislike I do have about rooted dragons is that it killed any possibility of being a small raiding guild on p99, now there just isn't any way for a 40 man force to compete in ToV with the 100 man guilds.