Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-22-2020, 02:29 AM
Fire Giant

When you’re that pixel starved you have to start lawyerquesting to insure your next supply of welfare pixels?
Old 04-22-2020, 03:23 AM
Sarnak

from the UN channel: WNN alert*** RG offered to cancel their petition for free Dozes/Vulaks and NToV dragons - meaning RG wants welfare pixels. ****

NAMPUS EPIC gnome MAG
Wyman EPIC halfing WAR
Old 04-22-2020, 03:26 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodest [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
from the UN channel: WNN alert*** RG offered to cancel their petition for free Dozes/Vulaks and NToV dragons - meaning RG wants welfare pixels. ****

NAMPUS EPIC gnome MAG
Wyman EPIC halfing WAR
Old 04-22-2020, 04:05 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradsamma [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I highly doubt RnG can even take down an AoE'ing vulak. Especially without infinite soulfire.

Also cry to daddy and petition more. RnG is just as guilty of the bullshit, it's just that Riot aren't crybabies and don't petition constantly.

AM/RnG's favorite tactic has always been to park their raid right next to another to try to force concedes when a pull inevitably goes wrong. They are toxic pieces of shit and always will be.
I've played against ascension, TMO, FE, Forsaken, and AM for a decade or close to it. I've not witnessed this behaviour once. Now I'm in RnG, I don't see it.

PS we killed vulak with 28 in rustle, it's a chump mob/irrelevent in difficulty.

Take a few breaths mate, it's only a game, and we're all meant to be having fun.
Old 04-22-2020, 05:10 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
PS we killed vulak with 28 in rustle, it's a chump mob/irrelevent in difficulty.
What was the meta for killing it at the time? Rooted at spawn point w/ 6 agro linked guards?

<Gravity>
Old 04-22-2020, 05:40 AM
Fire Giant

i like how Riot member #1323 says how evil Guild X is for petitioning them thats their only weapon. Accordingly to the server rules, internal agreements must be reached before petitioned, looks like your leaders ignored the matter.

Afaik the Kite/train drop no warn is a common method in riot, since no GMs were policing them. Please drop more trains.
Old 04-22-2020, 05:44 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
http://karenstollznow.com/
Old 04-22-2020, 06:45 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradsamma [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I highly doubt RnG can even take down an AoE'ing vulak. Especially without infinite soulfire.

Also cry to daddy and petition more. RnG is just as guilty of the bullshit, it's just that Riot aren't crybabies and don't petition constantly.

AM/RnG's favorite tactic has always been to park their raid right next to another to try to force concedes when a pull inevitably goes wrong. They are toxic pieces of shit and always will be.
#Rustled
Old 04-22-2020, 06:45 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
I can link you a few reading primers if you need help with reading comprehension.

Of course I suspect that you're just so full of shit all you see is brown.

Also, I'm pretty sure AG will be getting vulak next week.

Put down the meth pipe guy
Old 04-22-2020, 07:30 AM
Planar Protector

Every Sunday have a server wideTOV crawl with all loot randomed to anyone in attendance.
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Closed Thread