Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Old 02-28-2021, 07:31 PM
Planar Protector

Default Can't Combine in Large Sewing Kit

When I try to combine anything (eg. two spiderling silks) in my Large Sewing Kit I get a message "You may not have any stacks of items in the container when combining." This also happens if I just hit combine with an empty sewing kit.

I tried doing a brewing combine in the brewing barrel and it worked fine, so this seems to be exclusively a tailoring kit problem.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 03-01-2021, 03:56 AM
Sarnak

Happened to me a couple of times while doing leather paddings and silk threads too.

I even checked the combines were doable in a LSK on the wiki, camped out, logged back in and i was able to combines stuff.

I sometimes also get that message in the middle of a batch of the exact same combines for some reason
Old 03-01-2021, 04:45 AM
Planar Protector

Do /output inventory c:/bearhat.txt and see what your client reckons is in one of those slots.
Old 03-01-2021, 10:25 AM
Sarnak

Do you use a custom UI? Sounds like something that might be related. There is a difference between a tailoring kit and a brew barrel: one is a container in your inventory, the other is not. Try testing with a different container in your inventory for a different combine too.
P99: [52 Champion] Alysane (Barbarian) <Auld Lang Syne>
SZ : [65 Lord Protector] Cochise (Erudite) <Sanctus Lumen>
Old 03-01-2021, 10:59 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do /output inventory c:/bearhat.txt and see what your client reckons is in one of those slots.
To elaborate... You may have items glitched into slot 9 or 10 of the bag. You’ll need to make / dl a custom UI showing the hidden slots to remove the items iirc.
Old 03-01-2021, 11:35 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirdan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you use a custom UI? Sounds like something that might be related. There is a difference between a tailoring kit and a brew barrel: one is a container in your inventory, the other is not. Try testing with a different container in your inventory for a different combine too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
To elaborate... You may have items glitched into slot 9 or 10 of the bag. You’ll need to make / dl a custom UI showing the hidden slots to remove the items iirc.
Ugh, I thought it might be my UI, but I figured it wasn't because when I changed UI's I still had the issue ... but what everyone is saying makes perfect sense. This toon was using Rustle UI, which does do some inventory wackiness [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I loaded it back up and was able to see the items in the two invalid slots. Once I removed them everything worked great.

Thanks all (and as an aside ... man I wish we could get a new version of Rustle UI that doesn't do the "combined inventory" stuff)!

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.