Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-19-2019, 02:12 PM
Planar Protector

Thats fine if some dickhead wants to try to claim some camp he’s afk at ill just kill the warlord and loot the head. Its come to an agreement like rational adults or get sniped i say.
Old 02-19-2019, 02:14 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alanus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In the Shady thread, weren't you saying FFA was better? Lol
not for angry, for shady yes. Shady despawns 1 person is happy, rest or idifferent. Angry doesnt despawn, 1 person wins but no one knows who, rest of the people lose their item and GMs are called in.

I proposed a list and the people at shady threw it in the trashcan.
Old 02-19-2019, 02:15 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaezil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thats fine if some dickhead wants to try to claim some camp he’s afk at ill just kill the warlord and loot the head. Its come to an agreement like rational adults or get sniped i say.
warlord is no joke. be prepared for a fight.
Old 02-19-2019, 02:15 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbeta [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
not for angry, for shady yes. Shady despawns 1 person is happy, rest or idifferent. Angry doesnt despawn, 1 person wins but no one knows who, rest of the people lose their item and GMs are called in.

I proposed a list and the people at shady threw it in the trashcan.
I like the list idea, personally. This whole quest is a clusterfuck
Old 02-19-2019, 02:16 PM
Planar Protector

By the way henrique pissed and moaned about the roll the 1 day he showed up for it for 3 hours then he won the roll. Known piece of shit - server should treat him as such.
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 02-19-2019, 02:19 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaezil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
By the way henrique pissed and moaned about the roll the 1 day he showed up for it for 3 hours then he won the roll. Known piece of shit - server should treat him as such.
i hope karma bites him in the butt and it takes him 400 jugs to get a sinew. I was roughly counting, did jugs in 3 stretchs, 100 jugs each stretch. rough total was 275 jugs for a single sinew. Im guessing the Undead Dragon Sinew is .4% drop per jug... lmao
Old 02-19-2019, 02:21 PM
Banned

this quest sounds really fun
Old 02-19-2019, 02:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbeta [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i hope karma bites him in the butt and it takes him 400 jugs to get a sinew. I was roughly counting, did jugs in 3 stretchs, 100 jugs each stretch. rough total was 275 jugs for a single sinew. Im guessing the Undead Dragon Sinew is .4% drop per jug... lmao
Magelo has a 200,000 sample size @ 1% drop rate.
Old 02-19-2019, 02:57 PM
Fire Giant

I think it’s hilarious how upset you are OP. One seriously pixel sick individual here.
Old 02-19-2019, 03:03 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyTheMuss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think it’s hilarious how upset you are OP. One seriously pixel sick individual here.
Upset? You must be lacking the social ability to scope ones emotions or tone. Far from it tbh.