Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-26-2021, 08:41 PM
Banned

as u progressively cuck an incel deeper, they approach a personality asymptote i calll "the lulz sect line". seems to correlate with fat+bald too

enjoy the AIDS everbody
Old 03-26-2021, 08:46 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-27-2021, 12:54 AM
Banned

All of my ARMY friends who got out of the Military and went on meds for PTSD have gone from me questioning whether or not they are faking it for the $$$ to being so over-the-top insane that I almost can't stand even knowing them. Like I've watched them get progressively more insane, and more violent (one just stabbed 3 people in California -- was the most normie person I ever met, but I've watched his mental health rapidly decline in the last 10 years or so).
Old 03-27-2021, 07:38 AM
Planar Protector

Drugs are bad it's true
Old 03-27-2021, 09:30 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecondoJoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All of my ARMY friends who got out of the Military and went on meds for PTSD have gone from me questioning whether or not they are faking it for the $$$ to being so over-the-top insane that I almost can't stand even knowing them. Like I've watched them get progressively more insane, and more violent (one just stabbed 3 people in California -- was the most normie person I ever met, but I've watched his mental health rapidly decline in the last 10 years or so).
Quote:
Originally Posted by HalflingSpergand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Drugs are bad it's true
Yep. Fuck'n crazy man. It's wack ty for speaking up.
Old 03-27-2021, 10:14 AM
Planar Protector

Yeah I don't know how you can expect good outcomes from sending (basically) children to go kill people in foreign countries and be like ok thanks act normal now. Literally can't imagine the shit you people have seen.
Old 03-27-2021, 10:51 AM
Planar Protector

I think poverty is a big indicator too. Also lack of work. Meaningfulness. Boredom. And isolation because everyone is really dumb over at Walmart. Pain, and injury will fuck people up severely if they just come home and sit in their room.

I mean some people are fine, have jobs, fun stuff. Decent opportunities to enrich themselves. But not everyone. But thats different than the original topic.

Just imagine coming home and mulling the fucked up crap over and over in your head for just five years while ur family is upset afraid avoiding and stupid about it and worried about their own narcissistic bullshit.

I hope I'm beginning to illustrate some of the factors that come into play into a vets suicide. Or inevitable decline into insanity and drug use.

I feel like antidepressants in general really just hasten that process. Or kill peoples impulse control and make it even easier to do harm, self harm. It all just depends on the tiggers. I mean, sometimes people just lose it when their already fucked up and some other asshole comes along and does something stupid or cruel, what do you expect? Not every instance is completely oh this person is just crazy. It's usually crazy + something else + isolation or being trapped.
Old 03-27-2021, 11:30 AM
Fire Giant

I guess antidepressants dont only change your mood. Yikes
Old 03-27-2021, 11:54 AM
Planar Protector

antidepressants are fucked up. From what i can tell they make s person very susceptible to suggestion and mind control. Makes you disassociate with your real self, create a bot
Old 03-27-2021, 12:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalflingSpergand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
antidepressants are fucked up. From what i can tell they make s person very susceptible to suggestion and mind control. Makes you disassociate with your real self, create a bot
Lithium 1000% mind control. Plus put someone in front of a T.V.

Also, drugs and clinically diagnosed depression is license to literally ignore the cancers eating people from the inside out. Better pick up a Bible.
Closed Thread