Closed Thread

Old 03-23-2021, 04:05 AM
Planar Protector

Bump. Cuz a lot more just bit the dust.

1) lock up guns, in a safe or with trigger locks, red flag ppl
2) stop child abuse, life sentence, or death for the abuser
3) stop fucking up survivors and abused kids
4) stop punishing and blaming survivors and honest people
5) stop treating anxiety and ptsd with off label drugs ​and antipsychotics with horrific side effects
6) reform mental institutions make them safe and provide long term inpatient care with regular patient advocacy and legal representation instead of shoving ppl in prisons for punching someone (probably punching an asshole)
7) stop pushing ssri and seratogenic drugs while ignoring peoples problems
8) punish assholes, not the people punishing the assholes, assholes need to lose freedom
9) stop spreading misinformation or covering up the truth, lookin atchu Google and Facebook
10) reward integrity and honor instead of deciet
11) stop treating drug users and poor ppl like violent criminals and undesirable pests
12) it's a fucking start
Last edited by magnetaress; 03-23-2021 at 04:20 AM..
Old 03-23-2021, 06:33 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bump. Cuz a lot more just bit the dust.

1) lock up guns, in a safe or with trigger locks, red flag ppl
2) stop child abuse, life sentence, or death for the abuser
3) stop fucking up survivors and abused kids
4) stop punishing and blaming survivors and honest people
5) stop treating anxiety and ptsd with off label drugs ​and antipsychotics with horrific side effects
6) reform mental institutions make them safe and provide long term inpatient care with regular patient advocacy and legal representation instead of shoving ppl in prisons for punching someone (probably punching an asshole)
7) stop pushing ssri and seratogenic drugs while ignoring peoples problems
8) punish assholes, not the people punishing the assholes, assholes need to lose freedom
9) stop spreading misinformation or covering up the truth, lookin atchu Google and Facebook
10) reward integrity and honor instead of deciet
11) stop treating drug users and poor ppl like violent criminals and undesirable pests
12) it's a fucking start
but no ubi becuz most ppl deserve to rot and die, right? i mean u profess urgently that u really think that so whats the post about really. working as intended no?
Old 03-23-2021, 10:35 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
but no ubi becuz most ppl deserve to rot and die, right? i mean u profess urgently that u really think that so whats the post about really. working as intended no?
I'm not against UBI if you think it will work. And it's feasible. I wouldn't lose my shit if it got done right.

UBI and the status quo though? Lol. People will just spend it on drugs, guns. And food that makes them sick. We really do need to seriously 2-7.

Pm. Me if you want to get serious but I know exactly, personally, what it takes to beat 2-4 and not be turned into a mass murderer. UBI wouldn't have helped. My family was quite rich and privileged. Survival wasn't the issue. Systemic greed and cultural attitudes were. But thats going to be different for each, what contributed my abuse wasn't the same as other peoples. In. Some cases alcoholism. In some simple spirituality and purpose would have made the difference. My family had access to professional high quality drugs and used them. Airplanes. Multiple properties. Fancy vacations. The internet all back prior to others as it all happened. I was going to nice schools too. Had a computer when I was 13 with Microsoft space simulator. Nintendo the very year it came out. I went to church.

The social and moral decay and trauma of my grandfathers generation and fathers generation and the general theft and corruption and graft soured the sweet and abundant milk and honey.

The only good things in my youth were the boys scouts, church. My very high class elementary school.. Christian neighbors. And the care and compassionate teaching of nurses at all children's. The doctors were luciferian trolls in disguise doing pharmacological science on children.

UBI would have resulted in a few extra vacations and way more contact with my abuser. I think it could have made it worse. Especially since my abuser was thankfully gone on long business trips. Him being there wouldn't have worked. The many times police came nothing good happened and they threatened my mother who wouldn't let them process me into hell.

I was a really sweet sensitive, clean, dutiful moral kid. I just cried a lot. And took the beatings so my mom wouldn't. Society is shit tho. No one fucking cares about domestic violence the #1 indicator of a mass killing even though the media often covers that up. And of a wasted life and suicide. Or reckless behavior like drunk driving that kills multiple. It can all practically be traced back to neglect, abuse, narcissism in a parent or parents. And a family isolated from its community and a state that didnt get involved because "muh rights". I know it's horrible to incarcerate 1 older male and strip them of freedom but if it stopped the abuse or broke the cycle. The sacrifice would be worthy and the older already broken male could be rehabilitated, through the community. Maybe. But they'd need to be serious.

There's good things that UBI could have helped but people have to know, be able, have access to them. Those programs, schools rehab would probably be moved on goalposts out of reach and without a reward for being good and doing better. People would just buy another car for the landfill.

That isn't too say that 15% or so may not benefit immensely from UBI and make good choices or that it wouldn't provide poor people safer communities and opportunities. But ppl have to pool their resources and buy that wearhouse and turn it into a multistory hydroponic automated veg garden or arts school or church. The possibilities are endless. So is individual potential. Our collective humanity and vain glorious prejudicial hedonistic culture isn't.

People snap because of years if not decades of being put down and ignored and manipulated by the only people that give them attention, other sadists, extremists. Those people can change and develop empathy but not on reddit battles with other broken violent angry souls and at the drugstore.

Hope this helps. I am very serious. Pm. Me and I will remind you of the details of my time with the knife pressed into my neck and the consequences to a family. If we aren't already vicariously living it through deaths biology or spirituality. What we think of as quantum entanglement.. BTW perp looked just like Runlvl and my father during one of his assaults. I'm not apologizing. It was, is too late. The next one will look like someone else.

There's no single hammer that we can throw at life. Or hardship. Or brain damage. Disease. Hate. Lust. My list is just a shortlist of the most critical. Feel free to put UBI on there somewhere if you believe in it or support it.

It'd probably be in the top 20 for me. It would maybe avert a few immediate crisis but not mitigate them all if prioritized near the top. We'd eventually adjust, but clever people could use it. Just like clever people make do with anything. Do better with opportunity. We need more clever people working together for UBI to collectively improve us.

The people pulling the trigger at these crime scenes are not clevergirls.
Last edited by magnetaress; 03-23-2021 at 10:45 AM..
Old 03-23-2021, 10:51 AM
Planar Protector

Ubi also could technically fall into like 7, 7a or 7b, 7c. I can think of 7a: health, 7b purpose, 7c UBI, or reverse those

7a) ubi
7b) purpose
7c) health

Because those are related. UBI is just Maslow's hierarchy of needs to me.

If you're a UBI tru believer that's my suggestion.

I'm still very skeptical of UBI because there IS plenty on this earth. I have money. It's doing me no good. Poison and health. I'm doing what I can but many others aren't even able to be simply aware yet.
Last edited by magnetaress; 03-23-2021 at 10:55 AM..
Old 03-23-2021, 11:06 AM
Sarnak

UBI would let people get away from their abusers. Often times they stay for financial reasons.
Old 03-23-2021, 11:08 AM
Planar Protector

Yeah I don't see ubi fixing my life and can't really imagine mental health care reform because it would take a total system overhaul and I don't think any of us are the new freud. I do have big hopes for fecal transplants / microbiome research leading to real mental illness treatments though. In the mean time
Last edited by Cecily; 03-23-2021 at 11:11 AM..
Old 03-23-2021, 11:12 AM
Planar Protector

@Cecily plz don't buy a gun
Old 03-23-2021, 11:15 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexii [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
UBI would let people get away from their abusers. Often times they stay for financial reasons.
This would be my hope as well. That is so hard. Especially when family dynamics come into play and for children.

My mom could have financially separated but dad, grandparents threatened us with custody battles. So she decided to be there in my life. Rather than leave me completely alone at the mercy of my tormenter.

My grandmother was a good influence but the oof of being left alone with my father was tempting fatality.
Old 03-23-2021, 12:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
UBI and the status quo though? Lol. People will just spend it on drugs, guns. And food that makes them sick. We really do need to seriously 2-7.
honestly don't think so. it always comes back to hatred with you. anyway, if you gave people on the economic low end the possibility of free time to cook for themselves, it is entirely possible and indeed likely that they would do so.

I know you haven't worked in a long time / ever but trust me, it's the long-hour grind that forces many conscientious ppl into the fast food line. Also UBI in my mind rolls along roughly at the same time with health care availability for ppl in that income bracket outside of the northwest, so spending all money on street drugs becomes less of a thing as the pressure of literally having a gun to your head to work a rigidly defined 40 hour job dissipates and one can treat their acktchyual issues, or get their opiates for pennies in a program instead of shipping thousands and thousands to cartels and upstream to Afghani poppy field CIA handlers. Or you know, just quit, since they'd be able to find the time to hole up and fix their shit without experiencing constant mortal terror about the falling-out bottom of their life...which covers plenty of them, as much as you love to zoom in on the nihilistic unfixables you hate so much.

Nexii also alludes to the major deal, maybe the main everyday problem which generates the greatest total psychic turmoil, the petty tyrannies that the militant starvation employment enforcement system inflict at every single level of hierarchy. the abuse, the rape, the years spent listening to screaming. the insane busybody landlady. the 16yo queer hottie who winds up HIV+ after parental ejection. all violence abstracted through pure capitalism's perfidiously restrictive mechanisms of resource distribution, which are themselves a very obvious abstraction of the law of the jungle including good old slavery. when there is plenty to eat and houses standing empty, and every dollar is imaginary and printing trillions of them demonstrably does not even affect inflation because you're the world empire.

All the worst of our economic system is very obviously mitigated dramatically if it becomes possible to eat and shelter without assimilating to a post-industry 40-hr coffee stand job where you sell coffee to the other coffee stand workers on their break in a big old soviet-style make-work resource shuffle, except the overseer is constantly threatening to ship you to siberia to starve for long bathroom breaks.

BUt yeah uh, we can acknowledge all that and just do nothing too, because them drug users are so gross n shit. Reagan 2024. And write 700 more words after that to try to habilitate it. Lol. Hatred and inward-looking, it's two of a kind and both miserable [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 03-23-2021 at 12:22 PM..
Old 03-23-2021, 12:04 PM
Planar Protector

here is the next 7 years:

Hyper inflation
Banning of crypto because terrorism/fear of crime
UBI
everyone is beheaded
jesus shows up!

Big party
Closed Thread