Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 03-25-2022, 11:58 PM
Banned

I'm pretty sad about p99 r now.

U got 3 servers. And mostly 1 very unclassic version of pnp from like 2005.
Old 03-26-2022, 03:03 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatordash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Enter
/random 0 1000
Enter

I'm competing!
You’d be competing more efficiently without the first ‘enter’. Typing ‘/‘ opens the chat console. The ‘0’ also isn’t required. The client assumes ‘0’ for the min value if only one number is provided for random.

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXXI Dung

Old 03-26-2022, 04:55 AM
Sarnak

players are the problem, not the game.
Old 03-26-2022, 07:30 AM
Planar Protector

Can also shorten random to /ran. And if you only type /ran it will default to 100.
Old 03-26-2022, 09:10 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why is everyone pretending like this entire game isn't already (behind the scenes) nothing but a series of rolls?
Cuz mental illness

MUST COMPETE IN EQ ESPORTZ
Old 03-26-2022, 09:11 AM
Large Rat

Just came back from like 5 years ago. I left because of some issues i had at home and mainly because it was nothing but a negative experience.

So i came back ready and willing to socialize and help/group whatever... got to level 7 and proceeded to get trained by some guy named Ccold over and over and over till i was level 5 trying to get my body, i guess he didnt like other lizards much? well that was it for me and the reason im leaving again, no groups and the entire experience both times ive logged onto this server with a positive intentions i left sour and salty both times
Old 03-26-2022, 09:30 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigabot4 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just came back from like 5 years ago. I left because of some issues i had at home and mainly because it was nothing but a negative experience.

So i came back ready and willing to socialize and help/group whatever... got to level 7 and proceeded to get trained by some guy named Ccold over and over and over till i was level 5 trying to get my body, i guess he didnt like other lizards much? well that was it for me and the reason im leaving again, no groups and the entire experience both times ive logged onto this server with a positive intentions i left sour and salty both times
Sorry ya don't got lvl 8, hope that helps.
Old 03-26-2022, 10:10 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by eisley [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Need to revert most of the changes. Unroot dragons. Revert recharge nerf. Go back to FTE races and lockouts. This promotes smaller guilds because of the smaller loot spread. Smaller guilds = more competition = more fun. Not to mention returning the fun of actual races.

Reverting all this garbage would disband Riot and Vanquish overnight, with the zerg meta gone. People would scramble to make smaller, more efficient guilds with playmakers and high effort raiders.

They don't need to do much work, just undo the damage they've done. But to do would be admitting their mistakes, which may be a bridge too far.
Plenty of dumb posts in rnf on the topic of raid rules and zergs but this might the dumbest most out of touch post I've ever read that wasn't blatant trolling lol
Old 03-26-2022, 10:20 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naethyn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The only way to fix this is to stop associating with known cheaters, even if they are in leadership.
So disband every top 1 and 2 guild in server history, let's do it!
Old 03-26-2022, 11:17 AM
Banned

I have actually been able to affect the outcome of the games rolls without using technology or cheating. Through just universal oneness kind of thing. You can't do it intentionally and on the spot so easily. The way you would think. It's possible tho to achieve a state where the rolls will magically happen. Intention and desire doesn't work so much as reaching a calm state and opening up to the possibility and picturing that possibility with just the right playfulness and a sort anticipation. It's hard to explain. The focus loses shift from winning and the game then became very different. I stopped playing it like I used to. And inadvertent fun, surprise, happenstance, synchronicities all opened up as possibilities including my interactions with other players.

The magic went much deeper than the rolls and code and hardware then.