Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Bugs > Velious Beta > NPC Bugs

Old 02-27-2023, 04:52 PM
Aviak

Default Myga Should Cast Frost Breath

https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/npc.html?id=6511

Link above provided. Currently on P99, does not AoE, however, it should cast Frost Breath which strips 1 buff.
Old 02-28-2023, 02:11 AM
Banned

Any in era evidence? the first mention of any ae is from late 2003 and as recently as 2012 that allah page didn't list frost breath.

Swing and a miss. Strike one.
Old 02-28-2023, 06:44 AM
Aviak

Uhhh no, heres another post talking about all of them having a breathe... Myga should cast Frosr Breath. No reason not too other than bugged p99.

https://www.graffes.com/forums/showt...ow-to-get-Myga

Link provided.
Old 02-28-2023, 02:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awsten_Tx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Uhhh no, heres another post talking about all of them having a breathe... Myga should cast Frosr Breath. No reason not too other than bugged p99.

https://www.graffes.com/forums/showt...ow-to-get-Myga

Link provided.
That post explicitly talks about myga ph's and says that all of them have a frost breath ae, which is categorically untrue. No one else in the thread mentions anything about any ae's.

Swing and a miss strike two.
Old 03-05-2023, 05:55 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That post explicitly talks about myga ph's and says that all of them have a frost breath ae, which is categorically untrue. No one else in the thread mentions anything about any ae's.

Swing and a miss strike two.
Lol the joys of the internet, where people can be willfully ignorant and proud of it.

Tell ya what, show me a patch note, after era, where Sony Patched Myga to start casting frost breathe, and I will retract my post. Otherwise dont bother.
Old 03-05-2023, 08:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awsten_Tx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol the joys of the internet, where people can be willfully ignorant and proud of it.

Tell ya what, show me a patch note, after era, where Sony Patched Myga to start casting frost breathe, and I will retract my post. Otherwise dont bother.
You have yet to produce any in era evidence that Myga casts frost breath. That graffes post you linked was specifically talking about Myga ph's. Once you produce some in era proof I bet this post might gain some traction. Strike 3, you're out.
Old 03-05-2023, 10:30 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Blah Blah Blah
Old 03-06-2023, 12:50 PM
Banned

praying you find the evidence you're so desperately looking for