Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-03-2017, 01:15 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by necro316 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Symbiotic you have 22 kills this season

have you ever had more than 30 kills in a season prior ?

5-6 years on the server and averaging...........15-25 kills a year ? You sure do 'proceed to win' a lot it seems
To give you an answer better than you deserve, outside of raiding I'm typically playing other games with more readily available pvp. Before raids nobody is on, after raids nobody is on. Now that raiding is maybe on pause, pvp and sending people to their binds is going to take top priority. I just get bored of people running away all the time honestly.
Old 04-03-2017, 02:59 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Symbioticforks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
To give you an answer better than you deserve, outside of raiding I'm typically playing other games with more readily available pvp. .
You mean those shitter games that you uploaded to your youtube?

Whats next, you're going to post a runescape pvp montage?
Old 04-03-2017, 03:10 PM
Sarnak

Is symbiotic actually Charlatan?
Old 04-03-2017, 03:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Symbioticforks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
To give you an answer better than you deserve, outside of raiding I'm typically playing other games with more readily available pvp. Before raids nobody is on, after raids nobody is on. Now that raiding is maybe on pause, pvp and sending people to their binds is going to take top priority. I just get bored of people running away all the time honestly.
You play to raid sounds like a fun eq game style that is more suitable for blue.
Old 04-03-2017, 07:15 PM
Sarnak

I raid to pvp. It's a shame not to put a new computer to good use, I enjoy lots of games. The people who only find enjoyment from Everquest are the weirdos you've gotta watch out for. It's like staying dedicated to a woman who's let go of herself. (and she's your sister) You should probably find someone else, something else but you don't because you're missing too many chromosomes to know better. So I play Dark Souls, World of Warships, and For Honor when the server population is around 40.
Last edited by Symbioticforks; 04-03-2017 at 07:18 PM..
Old 04-03-2017, 07:39 PM
Sarnak

Jesus bro. Sunlight asap!
Old 04-03-2017, 08:34 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
I raid to pvp. It's a shame not to put a new computer to good use, I enjoy lots of games. The people who only find enjoyment from Everquest are the weirdos you've gotta watch out for. It's like staying dedicated to a woman who's let go of herself. (and she's your sister) You should probably find someone else, something else but you don't because you're missing too many chromosomes to know better. So I play Dark Souls, World of Warships, and For Honor when the server population is around 40.
This drakars alt fq? Dude literally jumps on every hook
Old 04-03-2017, 08:44 PM
Sarnak

could be, both are keyboard turning shadowknights that think they're not terrible at the game and hold grudges over loot
Old 04-04-2017, 01:49 AM
Planar Protector

don'tcha regret sometimes allowing these warm bodies to grow up under your protective rule colgate? look what you've created, a mouth breathing, keyboard turning warmbody with primal weapons and dragon pixels.

brad mquaid would be uncomfortable in his chair if he knew
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 04-04-2017, 02:36 AM
Sarnak

well i didn't give him any of that

that's why he's so mad
Closed Thread