Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2017, 04:58 AM
Banned

Default breakdown of <Apex> players

lets break it down

Enchanters - I think this is the most interesting aspect, Apex essentially has no enchanters. Never have I before witnessed a collection of such vicious shitters when it comes to a group of players. My god do they suck. It would be better if they handed out haste and c2 and logged off. They don't have a single play making enchanter. Raptures are non existent, forget about stripping buffs etc. I am not kidding, Quiex, QUIEX
is the best enchanter in the guild when it comes to PvP ability. let that soak in for a minute

Monks...2? Awfal and Jjlent...

Rogues...1? Deetz coz hes got gear? Assuming he isn't following Gongshow around with a bow. But ya really got no rogues, when is the last time any of them, other than Deetz, have gotten a kill on an assist train, or gotten a kill solo. Essentially you have only Deetz. lets keep it real

Warriors....0? A couple decked out PvE wars that have no jousting ability. Monster is -almost- okay, I suppose

Rangers ... 1 windstriker in Quil and then Ldaan? luv ldaan but yea. Quil is in rags and has already tapped out. The kid's done.

wizards...a small collection of the most mediocre warm bodies to ever grace the box, besides Kram there ain't a good player in the bunch

bards...do we even need to go into detail? Heroic? A guy who uses a compass and clicks every spell and keyboard turns? Speeddsz is a fine enough player but that's one guy. I firmly believe Vetro could defeat both of these players by himself.

then ya got a couple decked out shadowknights. OH GOD, once an hour they can do some damage. After that it's nothing.

healers ? keep it 100, shamans? do you even have one in your guild besides Mortii? not even trollin. Cleric? HARD, HARD cringe. One slamham and then that turd Revolve? Yeah, not hard to see why your officers have put out memo's on 'the importance of healing'. Not like either of those players are anything above average to begin with. As druids go...yea nothing to note

then ya got Grixus carryin yall as much as he can, bless his heart but he's only one man

now let's compare leadership. In Apex, you got Drybone, who 7 years into red99 doesn't know about casters standing on top of the fear Portal. On the other side you got Gongshow, who...............literally hasn't lost a Mass PvP fight since....fall 2014?

there is genuinely no way for Apex to compete in any sort of even contest. Ya gonna need an overwhelming number of players( you don't ).Not to mention the lack of recruits. I would not be surprised if they never received a new applicant from this stage forward. I don't see a scenario, unless Ragnarok quits the server, where a player applies to Apex. Why the hell would you? Who wants to join a bunch of no personality stiffs that put their red99 credentials on their RL resume.

With all that said, how does Apex plan on overcoming an Empire force? I am eager to hear the response and theorycrafting that comes outta the Apex posters. And DO NOT claim there has been any victory for Apex at this point. There has never been a defeat of Ragnarok in any sort of meaningful PvP encounter encompassing two raid forces. It's been a stomp for Ragnarok and Apex calling FORCE LNS. There is no reason to believe Ragnarok won't continue snowballing out of control.

But keep gearing out those Shadowknights YAWL, if only Vulak loot helped harm touch do more damage............................................
Last edited by necro316; 04-02-2017 at 05:13 AM..
Old 04-02-2017, 06:53 AM
Planar Protector

Can we get a full count on how many Lure of Ice scribed wizard's <Apex> has on roster?

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 04-02-2017, 08:24 AM
Banned

You've went full immersion.
Old 04-02-2017, 08:39 AM
Sarnak

I laughed
Old 04-02-2017, 08:59 AM
Planar Protector

Killed Zibby yesterday with my mithril armors.
Old 04-02-2017, 01:42 PM
Fire Giant

Killed Gream, king of thieves in Commons last week and he hasnt been seen online since.

can someone do a safety check IRL please?

Thanks in advance.

Neckbeard, New King of Thieves
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod View Post
if pitborn isn't online in your emulator, it probably should be wiped clean.
Old 04-02-2017, 07:42 PM
Planar Protector

Saw him peddling enchant in orgrimar at the AH boxes last night
Old 04-02-2017, 08:24 PM
Sarnak

pity reply
Old 04-02-2017, 08:26 PM
Sarnak

can we get some support from other <Delusional Autists> in here for poor fandy?
Old 04-02-2017, 08:38 PM
Banned

feel free to bump this thread when anything I say is proven false
Closed Thread