Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Trading Hub

Closed Thread

Old 08-09-2016, 07:13 PM
Kobold

Default Fighter Skill Build Up for ALL Classes, + Adventure PL.

Hello I am Green loaf, a Shaman who loves to adventure , meet new people, and help people level and grow. I wander around and occasionally set up appointments to help people level and explore zones they havn't before. I am always eager to learn about new characters and help in any way I can. please feel free to drop me a line anytime and explain what you are looking to do. I am fairly poor and ask for only what you can spare, or what your inspired to give. I do not charge unless established or extraneous circumstances... but usually never unless confirmed before hand. I always ask for a brief post regarding your experiences with me and how your fared. As always happy hunting and good luck, your pal Greenloaf...

Post from the past when i used to do this before I left for RL, https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=209527
Last edited by kingchad911; 08-09-2016 at 07:17 PM..
Old 08-10-2016, 03:02 AM
Decaying Skeleton

I met Greenloaf yesterday, after having my hopes of finding some buffs in EC crushed by the sheer number of AFK [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]. As I was running in the tunnel in N.Ro I saw that big fat ass ogre overtake me. I sent him a tell asking if I could buy a few buffs from him, to help break one of the cutthroat camps. He kindly obliged and refused payment.

As I was fighting my way through a few mobs, he sent me a tell informing me he would be back in a few minutes. My first thought was "wow I am going to get a refresh on the buffs! yay!"... But oh boy was I wrong. We ended up playing together for 3.5 hours, and I made as many level. It was a very fun PLing type of session, not only the dude is hilarious, but it wasn't a "hit each mob once and sit while thorns sort the problem on the train you brought back to camp", in fact we even had a close call with both of us at 30hp or less, no mana and a few orcs in Oasis root parked. You might call it stubbornness, but neither was keen on zoning, that would have been too easy.

Overall I had a great time, and I am sure if you send him a tell, so will you.
Old 10-02-2016, 05:09 PM
Kobold

BUMP!!!

i offer a good time for a group of pals looking to have a nice evenings power level session for them and their friends. i hope i can get many people to respond. we go to a zone and i take care of everything one might need. food water, essentials, extras. i bring buffs heals, tankage, slows. whatever is necessary. i am omw out at the moment but will return to play again shortly. please leave your messages and comments. also send me pm for setup and schedule of private 'party' events.- sincerely yours greenloaf
Old 10-02-2016, 05:53 PM
Large Bat

Hey my group got to meet you earlier today in MM, I was the 30 cleric Rich!
We had a really fast exp session for a few hours and I haven't laughed at stupid jokes like that in awhile. Thanks again for all the help man, we probably would have wiped like 8 times without you and I wouldn't be 32 now!
Old 10-02-2016, 06:07 PM
Kobold

I think were still going at it in MM, Good Times and it was great to meet you, looking forward to partying with you when you grow a little in experience.
Old 10-02-2016, 06:12 PM
Kobold

I am Ogre. Meet Ogre in Kastel Mittensmoore. Ogre help me smash stuff in Kastel Mittensmoore. I like Ogre. Ogre is best Ogre.
Old 10-04-2016, 08:38 PM
Kobold

Looking forward to reading about all the sessions I have been hosting.
Old 10-06-2016, 10:27 PM
Kobold

Bump to Help People Locate!
Old 10-07-2016, 05:25 AM
Large Rat

I have had the pleasure of Greenloaf hanging out with my group in Mistmoore CE camp a couple times now. He keeps everyone buffed and is also very nice to chat with. He doesn't charge any money but I recommend tipping anything you can as he deserves it.

-Korash 36 Shaman
Old 10-10-2016, 11:57 AM
Kobold

Thank You for the Kind Words friend, I appreciate it!
Ps. How have you been doing I know coming up as a shaman can be difficult somewhat, in these trying times...
Closed Thread