Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31  
Old 02-11-2019, 06:28 AM
Swish2 Swish2 is offline
Planar Protector

Swish2's Avatar

Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 1,647
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saludeen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Red is actually the same thing as blue except different colored names, lower pop and better players.
__________________
  #32  
Old 02-12-2019, 08:43 PM
coderedirecthit coderedirecthit is offline
Skeleton


Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 18
Default

With all of the rumors of drama to end all drama on the blue server, there has to be many women guild leaders.

How many women guild leaders are there on blue?
  #33  
Old 02-13-2019, 03:37 PM
Clazxiss Clazxiss is offline
Orc

Clazxiss's Avatar

Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 41
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by coderedirecthit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
With all of the rumors of drama to end all drama on the blue server, there has to be many women guild leaders.

How many women guild leaders are there on blue?
None. However, I think there are at least three women that play on the server. Don't hold me to that though.

You're welcome to bring friends and women, if they exist, to the Red server.
__________________
P99 Red player! Started June 2017 and now have the following characters below.

Baritune - level 59 Bard
Weegee - level 40 Wizard
Qafsto - level 45 Cleric

Representing the Sanctuary Guild as an officer. We're a group friendly red players looking enjoy Project99 without the shackles of the blue servers rules!
  #34  
Old 02-13-2019, 03:42 PM
Lune Lune is offline
Planar Protector

Lune's Avatar

Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 1,928
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by coderedirecthit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
With all of the rumors of drama to end all drama on the blue server, there has to be many women guild leaders.

How many women guild leaders are there on blue?
Counting voice-changers? one
  #35  
Old 02-13-2019, 04:29 PM
America America is offline
Banned


Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 876
Default

why should one need, use, or hear a voice changer in relation to EverQuest, unless one is already confirmed to be queer?
  #36  
Old 02-13-2019, 04:45 PM
Nexii Nexii is offline
Kobold

Nexii's Avatar

Join Date: May 2015
Location: Neriak Third Gate
Posts: 168
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by America [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
why should one need, use, or hear a voice changer in relation to EverQuest, unless one is already confirmed to be queer?
I might use one. You can kinda tell though that the voice is modulated.
__________________
Nexii Vanadis <Aftermath> | Nexii's Erotic Adventures
  #37  
Old 02-13-2019, 04:48 PM
America America is offline
Banned


Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 876
Default

i was making a semi-impenetrable joke about how using voice chat for EQ is gross and gay
  #38  
Old 02-13-2019, 08:09 PM
coderedirecthit coderedirecthit is offline
Skeleton


Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 18
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clazxiss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
None. However, I think there are at least three women that play on the server. Don't hold me to that though.

You're welcome to bring friends and women, if they exist, to the Red server.
Something is off.

You reportedly have all this gooey drama and no women?

How so?
  #39  
Old 02-13-2019, 08:31 PM
America America is offline
Banned


Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 876
Default

gooey drama

yum nice
  #40  
Old 02-14-2019, 07:53 AM
Ghostly Ghostly is offline
Aviak


Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 80
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Phoenix DAOC is better
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:48 PM.


Everquest is a registered trademark of Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Project 1999 is not associated or affiliated in any way with Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.