Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-06-2019, 08:28 AM
Planar Protector

You can get that same rush looting a cracked staff on an untwinked level 1 character. Food for thought.
Old 07-06-2019, 08:34 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Its probably the worst camp I've ever done. I can only imagine the joygasm that will ensue when I kill the bird though. Straight dopamine to the brain! Oggghhhh!
Lol I’ve attempted it numerous times and always fire up
Old 07-06-2019, 09:02 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can get that same rush looting a cracked staff on an untwinked level 1 character. Food for thought.
Yeah I don’t this it’s quite the same joygasm

Kellian Cove (60 Wood Elf Rogue)
Parra Doxx (55 Barbarian Shaman)

“This man is using his mind as a weapon …and woe be tide the creature who
steps into his garden" -Finch

Old 07-11-2019, 11:57 PM
Fire Giant

So did you ever get it?
Old 07-12-2019, 04:42 PM
Planar Protector

Yep! Took around 8 days from start to finish. I only had to buy the lodi piece from Dawn Believers for 10k.
I was so unbelievably pumped up! Then promptly logged off for two days to decompress. It was a doozy of a camp for sure!

Old 07-12-2019, 05:10 PM
Sarnak

The SF camp on Blue was one of the most toxic experiences I have had on the server. When I did it, I was third in line. People would show up while we were AFK (outside of the window), and "claim" the camp since we were AFK, then "pass it off" to their friends/guildmates. Trying to talk to these people did nothing. Some people argued that just because we were there before them didn't mean the camp was ours, because their friend "handed" the camp off to them. Others argued that it was FFA, despite pointing them to several threads on the forums regarding the camp. Others just did not respond to tells, despite the fact that they would move around from time to time. Petitioning GMs did nothing.

The guy second in line dropped off the list, officially putting me next. After the third skip, SF spawned and one of the people who had shown up only an hour before successfully sniped it from the guy ahead of me due to his superior DPS, looted the map piece, and went on his way. Again, the GMs did nothing when we petitioned. SF decided to skip three more cycles before the guy ahead of me got him. We got an EQ about 12 hours later. Three people logged in, one of them a Clue officer who told me that SF was FFA. He was an epiced ranger and I was 100% sure he was going to snipe him from me, so I threatened to petition if he engaged. Luckily, he did not. SF popped, and I was able to get the kill while three people stood there watching.

All together, I spent 6 days camping SF, which would have been 3 cycles less if the guy ahead of me didn't get his first SF KSed.

Shameless plug for Red: Both my characters on Red got SF by randomly showing up in Iceclad and checking the spawn. He was up both times I checked. Hooray for the low-population of Red!
Old 07-12-2019, 08:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by snyder43 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The SF camp on Blue was one of the most toxic experiences I have had on the server. When I did it, I was third in line. People would show up while we were AFK (outside of the window), and "claim" the camp since we were AFK, then "pass it off" to their friends/guildmates. Trying to talk to these people did nothing. Some people argued that just because we were there before them didn't mean the camp was ours, because their friend "handed" the camp off to them. Others argued that it was FFA, despite pointing them to several threads on the forums regarding the camp. Others just did not respond to tells, despite the fact that they would move around from time to time. Petitioning GMs did nothing.

The guy second in line dropped off the list, officially putting me next. After the third skip, SF spawned and one of the people who had shown up only an hour before successfully sniped it from the guy ahead of me due to his superior DPS, looted the map piece, and went on his way. Again, the GMs did nothing when we petitioned. SF decided to skip three more cycles before the guy ahead of me got him. We got an EQ about 12 hours later. Three people logged in, one of them a Clue officer who told me that SF was FFA. He was an epiced ranger and I was 100% sure he was going to snipe him from me, so I threatened to petition if he engaged. Luckily, he did not. SF popped, and I was able to get the kill while three people stood there watching.

All together, I spent 6 days camping SF, which would have been 3 cycles less if the guy ahead of me didn't get his first SF KSed.

Shameless plug for Red: Both my characters on Red got SF by randomly showing up in Iceclad and checking the spawn. He was up both times I checked. Hooray for the low-population of Red!
That sucks man! Isn't Lodi harder to get though with the lower pop? Not a red troll I'm legitimately asking.

Old 07-12-2019, 09:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evia
Yeah I don’t this it’s quite the same joygasm
Neural scans would say otherwise. You'll be looking for another fix the next day.
Old 07-13-2019, 12:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Neural scans would say otherwise. You'll be looking for another fix the next day.
Lol k

Old 07-13-2019, 12:37 PM
Planar Protector

I camped SF successfully 3 times, and every time there was someone from Dawn Believers showing up and trying to claim / steal the camp.

Not sure what's wrong with that guild really.
Closed Thread