Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 07-23-2019, 04:27 PM
Kobold

Question Looking for Guild that isnt above actually playing the game

So I recently came back to game to check out chardok 2.0

I have tried out a few guilds so far but it's rare that I ever play with anyone let alone see my guildmates in game.

Ive joined a couple raid alliances on discord that were more active than the last 3 guilds I joined.

Are there any cooperative guilds that play together left or is this every man for himself approach the new norm now?

I have a 58 epic monk, 51 epic monk, 51druid, 28Bard and a 20 necro.

Just want a tag that has active players that do more than AFK all day
Old 07-23-2019, 04:38 PM
Planar Protector

I think it's important to understand that EverQuest really isn't just "one game", it's multiple, and so you're not so much looking for a guild that "actually plays the game" (although you are) as much as your'e looking for a guild that plays the same game you want to play.

To put it another way, your monks and druid could join a raid guild, and if what you want to do is raid that's great. But if you're looking for people to group with on your bard and necro, while you might find a single duo partner in a raiding guild, if you're lucky, you're far more likely to find entire groups to join in a family/casual/leveling guild.

I'd recommend first deciding whether you want people to raid with or level with (or, if you really want both, either join two guilds or pick one like Dawn Believers that kind of straddles the line). Then, check out http://wiki.project1999.com/Guilds:Guild_List. It's the best "bird's eye view" of the servers' guilds, and it separates them into casual, raid, and top-end raid categories (plus ALS gets its own category).

Once you've identified a guild or three in the appropriate section, click their forum link. If they're active they'll likely have at least some recent posts on that thread, and if they're not as active they won't. Within a few tries you should be able to find an active guild that raids or levels, depending on what you want ... ie. a guild with players who will play the game you want to play with you.

Hope that helps.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 07-23-2019, 07:01 PM
Planar Protector

Come to The Aegis Alliance, we group daily, have morning and prime time groups and raids of all difficulty! An all around fun group of guys and gals! I’d check out <Homeland Security> it’s one of our bigger guilds in the alliance or if you wanna truly start fresh <ALS>.
Closed Thread