Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-23-2019, 04:24 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Look, if your digital illustrations are of everquest and you're NOT posting them here, we're going to have a problem.
You wanna see what Kunark goblins can do with those tongues?

That'll be $30.
Old 07-23-2019, 04:25 PM
Planar Protector

Oh wait so fuzy giving away his scorsesse like direction and decaprio level acting, for free.....

And you shading on him, cus you want to charge me 30$ for henti? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-23-2019, 04:28 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh wait so fuzy giving away his scorsesse like direction and decaprio level acting, for free.....

And you shading on him, cus you want to charge me 30$ for henti? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I want to charge you $30 for custom hentai.
Wanna know where Grachnist keeps his earrings?

Let me show you.
Old 07-23-2019, 05:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
OHHHHHHH Cactus has sipped the Kool Aid [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Thanks for the support man!

New video coming tomorrow morning.

/salute
i like your vids rupes. u silly bluebie. can't you post them all to one big thread in off topic??
Old 07-23-2019, 06:02 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink grapefruit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i like your vids rupes. u silly bluebie. can't you post them all to one big thread in off topic??
I take offense to “bluebie”. I spent most of my EQ career slaying nubs on Tallon Zek [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

As for the posting... I’ve decided I will not create a new thread for every new video, that is for sure (hopefully this will calm the angry natives). As to how I’ll be posting them, I haven’t decided yet.

I am leaning towards one of these options:

1. Posting one new thread every Sunday with a collection of the week’s videos.
2. Creating one thread and posting a new Reply every time I release a video.

Either way it will be in Server Chat.
Old 07-23-2019, 06:13 PM
Banned

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by fadetree [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
One thread is fine, you can do that all day long. A new thread for each one...not so much. Just my opinion.
Old 07-23-2019, 06:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I take offense to “bluebie”. I spent most of my EQ career slaying nubs on Tallon Zek [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

As for the posting... I’ve decided I will not create a new thread for every new video, that is for sure (hopefully this will calm the angry natives). As to how I’ll be posting them, I haven’t decided yet.

Who did you play on TZ
Old 07-23-2019, 06:41 PM
Planar Protector

Unhappy

Quote:

TZ native playing blue instead of red [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

what has the world come to?
Old 07-23-2019, 06:52 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink grapefruit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
TZ native playing blue instead of red [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

what has the world come to?
PVP is the best but overall server population is more important for my enjoyment. Just personal preference.

My first toon was an Erudite Wizard named Evocater. My next and still active toon is a DE necro named Skulx. It was Skul but I transferred servers later on and they added the stupid X.
Old 07-23-2019, 08:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
PVP is the best but overall server population is more important for my enjoyment. Just personal preference.

My first toon was an Erudite Wizard named Evocater. My next and still active toon is a DE necro named Skulx. It was Skul but I transferred servers later on and they added the stupid X.
what guilds were you in?

i was vz obviously as it was the best eq server there ever was, but us pvp types kept tabs on the other red servers as i'm sure you did.
Closed Thread