Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-21-2011, 02:19 PM
Fire Giant

Does this guy want a gold star or something? What is the point of this thread.
Old 07-21-2011, 02:37 PM
Fire Giant

Some real hardasses up in this thread.
Old 07-21-2011, 04:02 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

my left boob hurts
Old 07-21-2011, 04:59 PM
Kobold

Was a nice read hazek well said.
Old 07-21-2011, 06:10 PM
Banned

The point of this thread is to make people think about why they feel the need to act like an immature asshole every time they speak. And to make them consider not acting like this all the time. Because making friends may help you more than acting like a dickhead and spouting the same phrases over and over that everyone has heard a million times. Its like some of you are just programmed to be stupid, and you are incapable of actually communicating. Its like there's a circle of retards that just repeats what the other one says.

Trying to be a good person will help YOU more than being an asshole for no real reason. Why? Because someone who is wise or intelligent will not be affected by negative comments. The kind person will simply laugh carelessly at whatever is thrown at them, while the other person only gets angrier when they realize there's no way to win. When two people on the same level of stupidity go at it, it becomes a war of constant put-downs. Neither of them accomplish anything except for a delusional mindset that they have "defeated" the other person. Do you see why this type of behavior is useless? So why is it that some of you still act like immature retards? Entertainment I guess.

Although, the nature of this game is to overcome others, so its easy to see why some people adopt this kind of mentality.
Old 07-21-2011, 06:57 PM
Planar Protector

This just in: Hazek still a faggot.

Having a moment of insecurity and guilt does not pardon you from posting negatively about other players nor rolling with what is commonly known as the worst shitpot guild full of fail hackers and fail pvpers on vztz.

I seem to recall you being extremely proud of CCing me in a 3v1 gank and then bragging about it in game and on the forums. I recall you incessantly badmouthing other players that choose to play classic EQ pvp over some abomination of a custom server simply because their tastes differ from yours. And now I see that you can't seem to practice what you preach, being "wise or intelligent" enough to let negative comments directed your way to pass you unscathed. Judging by this emotional novel you've posted here in which you both direct others on how to behave whilst simultaneously degrading them.

Need a tissue bro? Shit isn't gonna change just because you stepped onto your internet soap box and directed it to. Sort of like telling everyone they are retarded for wanting classic PVP over some shithole custom box. We saw how that one turned out, right?
Old 07-21-2011, 07:50 PM
Banned

I have no insecurities, guilt, or regrets for anything I do. You are correct about what I have said and done previously, and that is a part of me which I am not denying. Just because I am a kind person, does not mean that I won't stand up for myself and the people I enjoy playing with. Its the reason why I play this game in the first place, to satisfy that part of me that does enjoy dominance over others. My original intention for this post was to change people for the better, including myself. And its working consciously or unconsciously.. The way you speak in your last response is a clear display of change already, even if that's who you were all along. I see more intelligence in that last reply than i've seen from any of your other posts. And I am not speaking from a position of arrogance, as if I am perfect. But the larger part of me is a peacemaker so to speak, even if thats not who I am 100% of the time. So even though I stray from this every so often, I always revert back to being kind and forgiving eventually.
Last edited by Hazek; 07-21-2011 at 07:56 PM..
Old 07-21-2011, 08:04 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardalicious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This just in: Hazek still a faggot.

Having a moment of insecurity and guilt does not pardon you from posting negatively about other players nor rolling with what is commonly known as the worst shitpot guild full of fail hackers and fail pvpers on vztz.

I seem to recall you being extremely proud of CCing me in a 3v1 gank and then bragging about it in game and on the forums. I recall you incessantly badmouthing other players that choose to play classic EQ pvp over some abomination of a custom server simply because their tastes differ from yours. And now I see that you can't seem to practice what you preach, being "wise or intelligent" enough to let negative comments directed your way to pass you unscathed. Judging by this emotional novel you've posted here in which you both direct others on how to behave whilst simultaneously degrading them.

Need a tissue bro? Shit isn't gonna change just because you stepped onto your internet soap box and directed it to. Sort of like telling everyone they are retarded for wanting classic PVP over some shithole custom box. We saw how that one turned out, right?
how does hazek's hook feel lodged in your throat
Old 07-21-2011, 08:04 PM
Sarnak

Send a message via AIM to deakolt

better 2 call someone fag online than 2 call someone fag irl and get beat up

Bulltrue
Deakolt
Old 07-21-2011, 08:11 PM
Planar Protector

i dont know how to feel reading this thread
Closed Thread