Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-14-2020, 08:32 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by hannahgrams [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
don't worry OP i'm hot on the case

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

we'll get to the bottom of these serious allegations ASAP
Best post in the thread.
Old 12-14-2020, 08:37 PM
Banned

wonder what he said
Old 12-14-2020, 08:57 PM
Sarnak

Isn't Drizzt Do'urden a drow ranger???
Old 12-14-2020, 09:49 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 3CEC4472-2412-4A75-BABF-BE2D8A461733.jpg (20.3 KB, 0 views)
Old 12-15-2020, 12:51 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeaolena [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I know I'm a little bit bias here - but I personally feel like Black Lotus has one of the better reputations on the Green server.

We actively try to get to the bottom of stuff like this. This may come as a shock, but we don't want douchebags in our guild.

We have removed many people in the past due to multiple reports of bad behavior from legitimate sources with legitimate evidence. I just personally booted an app last week actually.

Maybe I'm getting a reputation for an itchy foot. I don't know, but Traxix preemptively sent me his side of the story, including logs, into my DM's this morning. It doesn't exactly line up with what OP is saying, which is why I'm waiting to hear from OP and the guy talking about Kurns.

But just as a general statement to the server - if you have an issue with a member just contact an officer. We are interested to know what happened and we will take a look / note it. Thanks.
To be honest, unless it’s on video I would put zero stock in logs as they can be easily edited to just show whatever someone wants
Old 12-15-2020, 01:03 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeaolena [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I know I'm a little bit bias here - but I personally feel like Black Lotus has one of the better reputations on the Green server.

We actively try to get to the bottom of stuff like this. This may come as a shock, but we don't want douchebags in our guild.

We have removed many people in the past due to multiple reports of bad behavior from legitimate sources with legitimate evidence. I just personally booted an app last week actually.

Maybe I'm getting a reputation for an itchy foot. I don't know, but Traxix preemptively sent me his side of the story, including logs, into my DM's this morning. It doesn't exactly line up with what OP is saying, which is why I'm waiting to hear from OP and the guy talking about Kurns.

But just as a general statement to the server - if you have an issue with a member just contact an officer. We are interested to know what happened and we will take a look / note it. Thanks.
just had someone in your guild, steal mobs i tagged and claimed it was their camp

(was quadding spirocs)

problem was it's an outdoor zone and your only allowed to camp 1 mob in an outdoor

zone (your only allowed to tag other people's mob if its 4+ mobs they have

engaged ..sorry to go lawyer quest here but rules are rules) I told him that and he

said I'm welcome to join him and his friend and i politely refused and told him its an

"open camp" and he proceeded to tell me "stay off our mobs"

lol the audacity of some people (not saying his name, no need to get butthurt over

1 mob but again, whatever)

got /ignored by him too lmao [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-15-2020, 01:51 AM
Aviak

Just popping in to point out a Black Lotus member was largely responsible for quest exp being disabled for a month.

Have a nice day.
Old 12-15-2020, 10:09 PM
Sarnak

Man this ship is gonna be full of crybitches before it even reaches RNF it seems.
Old 12-15-2020, 10:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
just had someone in your guild, steal mobs i tagged and claimed it was their camp

(was quadding spirocs)

problem was it's an outdoor zone and your only allowed to camp 1 mob in an outdoor

zone (your only allowed to tag other people's mob if its 4+ mobs they have

engaged ..sorry to go lawyer quest here but rules are rules) I told him that and he

said I'm welcome to join him and his friend and i politely refused and told him its an

"open camp" and he proceeded to tell me "stay off our mobs"

lol the audacity of some people (not saying his name, no need to get butthurt over

1 mob but again, whatever)

got /ignored by him too lmao [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You should either report bad behavior privately to an officer of the person's guild, or not say anything at all. If you don't report the person to their guild's officers, you can't expect those officers to do something about it.
Old 12-15-2020, 11:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Videri [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You should either report bad behavior privately to an officer of the person's guild, or not say anything at all. If you don't report the person to their guild's officers, you can't expect those officers to do something about it.
like i said before, its only 1 mob so no need to be butt hurt

he probably just didn't understand how the rules work but again he shouldnt take a mob

i already tagged
Closed Thread