Yes 14 41.18%
No 15 44.12%
7,057 day anniversary 10 29.41%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-06-2021, 10:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassawary [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Have some kids then. Only u can fight forest fires.
what does that have to with anything? Antifa brings up the kids thing a lot. I probably have a 1,000 kids. Just so people who are failed parents can use me as a scapegoat.

Ben Shapiro is probably my kid but he grew fast because he was not under stress as a child and he grew fast because of it. Like how a cow can grow to adult form but your kids can't.
Old 01-06-2021, 10:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Which is hilarious considering that much of that "absolutely brutal" transphobia came from this person before she transitioned, sort of an ironic character arc like that homophobic dad in American Beauty. Remember when you make tasteless jokes this bitch deserves every bit she gets as karma.

*chomps hormone pills*
American conservative Christians religious rights, is that of being offensive to a minor level, of just hurting feelings. Islam's religious rights, is murdering homosexuals, oppressing women and controlling your life.

I'm not sure if you all are the same liberals from back in the day when you loved to worship Islam. But if Muslims get to murder gays and destroy the west, then let Ben Shapiro be a dick and call a transvestite man a he.
Old 01-06-2021, 10:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ret.SaxonAlex [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
what does that have to with anything? Antifa brings up the kids thing a lot. I probably have a 1,000 kids. Just so people who are failed parents can use me as a scapegoat.

Ben Shapiro is probably my kid but he grew fast because he was not under stress as a child and he grew fast because of it. Like how a cow can grow to adult form but your kids can't.
If you want more people, have more babies.

Ben Shapiro is a manlet.
Old 01-06-2021, 10:14 PM
Planar Protector

No clue how Islam got its own safe space in the left world.
Old 01-06-2021, 10:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No clue how Islam got its own safe space in the left world.
Yah I find that weird too.

They throw gays off roofs to their death, deny all these rights to women, but a leftie movement that is generally pro-gay and pro-women rights etc turns a blind eye to it all.

The ultimately oxymoron example.

Typical cherry picking if you ask me.
Old 01-06-2021, 10:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Which is hilarious considering that much of that "absolutely brutal" transphobia came from this person before she transitioned, sort of an ironic character arc like that homophobic dad in American Beauty. Remember when you make tasteless jokes this bitch deserves every bit she gets as karma.

*chomps hormone pills*
What does this have to do with the topic of this thread. Maybe you should start an RnF thread
Old 01-06-2021, 10:18 PM
Banned

Quote:

*chomps hormone pills*
You're a despicable human being, Cecily. The best you can do is to try and sell yourself that I am like you. It's not me the jokes bother, but you who they deeply mentally disturb.

In truth, you are so hateful for reasons beyond transphobia though. I know it's just an excuse to be sadistic toward me. I know you are really taking pleasure in rubbing my sexual assault at the hands of your friend in my face. Anyone here who's bothered to pay attention has lost all love for you.

Anyway, you can keep on up the envy. Keep on telling me the life I live is impossible. Keep holding that person of 5 years ago, who is fully squooshed from my heart, near and dear. Keep seeing my face in your cloud pareidolias. It's supportive in its way to my ego. Just bad for you.

I wish I saw recovery or development in your future. But you cling to your past self, and I have lost hope for you. It's no wonder you insist you can't see yourself as a woman. You are the you of early puberty -- still. Please do not engage with me. I will continue to show you the courtesy of not initiating incidents where you can display your mental illness.
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 01-06-2021 at 10:20 PM..
Old 01-06-2021, 10:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassawary [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you want more people, have more babies.

Ben Shapiro is a manlet.
Are yall really liberals? Or just Anti-Christ fake Christians supporting Islam?

I hope you at least pretend to not like to eat meat.

If you want more food, why not eat more cows?

Yea lets have babies that we cant take care of, that's a great idea. Throw more babies into this world and circumcise them so they become you. And then have so many babies that they crawl around like cockroaches, and then blackmail conservatives with healthcare. Hey I broke this guys legs, why don't you fix it!
Old 01-06-2021, 10:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're a despicable human being, Cecily. The best you can do is to try and sell yourself that I am like you. It's not me the jokes bother, but you who they deeply mentally disturb.

In truth, you are so hateful for reasons beyond transphobia though. I know it's just an excuse to be sadistic toward me.

Anyway, you can keep on up the envy. Keep on telling me the life I live is impossible. Keep holding that person of 5 years ago, who is fully squooshed from my heart, near and dear. Keep seeing my face in your cloud pareidolias. It's supportive in its way to my ego. Just bad for you.

I wish I saw recovery or development in your future. But you cling to your past self, and I have lost hope for you. Please do not engage with me. I will continue to show you the courtesy of not initiating incidents where you can display your mental illness.
Quoted to laugh at later.
Old 01-06-2021, 10:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yah I find that weird too.

They throw gays off roofs to their death, deny all these rights to women, but a leftie movement that is generally pro-gay and pro-women rights etc turns a blind eye to it all.

The ultimately oxymoron example.

Typical cherry picking if you ask me.
I believe they only cooperate with the non-roof-throwing Muslims.

It's bad optics among Islamophobes I guess.
Closed Thread