Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-09-2021, 12:15 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not really. You look like my dad. I've told you this.
Yeah but it's clearly not true, lol.

PS, I realized in the car earlier. your psychotic friend who sexually assaulted me is telling you Pokesan is Juris, because Vaye had a run-in with Pokesan. Just part of the system of schizo lies & control. hope this helps but lol doubt it, you'll take the word of a literal certifiable over mine if it means you get to downgrade me and be spared a chilling comparison. Down to hell.
Old 01-09-2021, 12:22 AM
Banned

you are literally a gibbering lunatic. do you realize that? I gotta check out now. See ya next time you want to own me by blowing some right wing fatso.

with the posts and deletes, too. Christ
Old 01-09-2021, 12:26 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah but it's clearly not true, lol.

PS, I realized in the car earlier. your psychotic friend who sexually assaulted me is telling you Pokesan is Juris, because Vaye had a run-in with Pokesan. Just part of the system of schizo lies & control. hope this helps but lol doubt it, you'll take the word of a literal certifiable over mine if it means you get to downgrade me and be spared a chilling comparison. Down to hell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nice meme. Doesn't it imply you endorse the rest of what I said? Anyway, I see there's a lot going on in there. I don't even need to tell ya to go to hell. So bye.
Quote:
you are literally a gibbering lunatic. do you realize that? I gotta check out now. See ya next time you want to own me by blowing some right wing fatso.
JFC triple post talking to yourself. Lay off the drugs, hon.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
JFC triple post talking to yourself. Lay off the drugs, hon.
yep, it's all a joke. but I'm a shitty person. You are out of your mind nowadays, like literally. I better lay off but God what a display.
Planar Protector

Yes!!! Yes you are!
Last edited by Cecily; 01-09-2021 at 12:30 AM..
Old 01-09-2021, 12:29 AM
Banned

Quote:
Yes!!! Yes you are!

when you transform yourself into vomit to own your friend of 8 years because she got too pretty ... i don't even know what to say. Anyway, I know you have defined this rage as "pleasure" in your bitter fantasia, so I really better go. I can't outlast you down here. I sincerely wish you the best. I think I have come to a catharsis with this one. I am so sorry this happened to you. I wish I had been good enough not to flip whatever switch sent you down this path. I never meant to mean so much to you, though..bleh. Get better.

or as Maerilith the Unfeeling would say, " mad & drugs " ... sigh(directed at her not you)
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 01-09-2021 at 12:38 AM..
Old 01-09-2021, 12:54 AM
Planar Protector

You were my friend late 2017 to about halfway through 2020. Time flies so fast! It doesn't even seem like it's been 8 years!!

I'm willing to take you back into my good graces if you're willing to recant the lies you spread, but fear you're too far gone with little hope left for one so ensnared by their own villainy.
Old 01-09-2021, 01:04 AM
Sarnak

GOOD! BAN ALL THE FASCIST FUCKS! LETS HAVE OUR OWN NUREMBERG TRIALS HERE ON THE FORUMS!
Old 01-09-2021, 01:16 AM
Planar Protector

I feel morally superior to my friends because I am like, I have a ton of transvestite friends and you dont.
Old 01-09-2021, 01:49 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I feel morally superior to my friends because I am like, I have a ton of transvestite friends and you dont.
cmon with the transvestite noob, taking hormones is way different from dressing up. be a real libtard!

TRUST ME anyway, there's a big diff between tranvests and transgenders >_> make a fetlife acct if u dont know

I wish I had trans friends ;_;
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 01-09-2021 at 01:52 AM..
Closed Thread