Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-09-2021, 02:10 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
well you must have done something to really piss her off
well, no friend, that's sadly not how it works. some people are deranged, act in bad faith, etc.

her friend sexually assaulted me IRL. she has taken a firm stand refusing to believe it, despite the lack of any evidence one way or the other. The sane move for the uninvolved parties is to be agnostic about it but -- there's envy, and denigrating me is a big emotional weight off. So, indefensible behavior ensues. She takes pleasure in reminding me I was sexually assaulted, because she is a completely disgusting monstrous tortured shade.
Old 01-09-2021, 02:12 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
well, no friend, that's sadly not how it works. some people are deranged, act in bad faith, etc.

her friend sexually assaulted me IRL. she has taken a firm stand refusing to believe it, despite the lack of any evidence one way or the other. The sane move for the uninvolved parties is to be agnostic about it but -- there's envy, and denigrating me is a big emotional weight off. So, indefensible behavior ensues.
hmmm might want to take this to dms

dont want to risk getting banned

as its best to keep irl topics outside of forums

anyways hope you guys make up

try to be nice to one another, yah?

we all know you guys don't want to fight
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
there you go, imperiouskitten

just say sorry and she won't harass you
dude slow the fuck down and be respectful.
Planar Protector

There's the testimony of the other person in the house where this allegedly took place which also suggests you're full of shit, and a couple years studying your psychology, but yeah.. no evidence. Bearing false witness against you're neighbor is one of those things the 10 commandments warned us not to do, so maybe just admit your ego got bruised and fess up because that's super fucked up to lie about.
Last edited by Cecily; 01-09-2021 at 02:14 AM..
Old 01-09-2021, 02:13 AM
Banned

Quote:
hmmm might want to take this to dms

dont want to risk getting banned

as its best to keep irl topics outside of forums

anyways hope you guys make up

try to be nice to one another, yah?

we all know you guys don't want to fight
just shut up sweetie-pie. I've given her the chance to just cram it about her baseless position on my sexual assault. She insists on being vicious. There's nothing I can do. "It takes two" is a mythical statement. There are bad actors out there, and they happen to congregate on this board. I can go months without engagement and she'll drop in to throw a grenade. Nasty human being.
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 01-09-2021 at 02:16 AM..
Old 01-09-2021, 02:14 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There's the testimony of the other person in the house where this allegedly took place which also suggests you're full of shit, and a couple years studying your psychology, but yeah.. no evidence.
It happened fast while she was out of the room. Never claimed her as a witness. Just eat shit. You are licking your chops forcing me to experience this again. Monstrous. You know the real reason why you can't cope with me. Because what you see in the mirror shocks you. And you know your behavior is sick.
Old 01-09-2021, 02:16 AM
Banned

welp you guys are hopeless

dont know whose right or wrong but I dislike people fighting

just say sorry and get it over with

is it worth putting so much energy into a grudge?

also no offence: but please don't call me sweety pie I have a girlfriend and I feel uncomfortable with you saying that
Old 01-09-2021, 02:16 AM
Planar Protector

Yeah I'm not letting my friend being publicly maligned go by without raising a shitstorm.
Old 01-09-2021, 02:17 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah I'm not letting my friend being publicly maligned go by without raising a shitstorm.
Your stupidity and partisan behavior in this matter are your concern. You are downright dumb if you feel justified.
Old 01-09-2021, 02:18 AM
Banned

Quote:
welp you guys are hopeless

dont know whose right or wrong but I dislike people fighting

just say sorry and get it over with

is it worth putting so much energy into a grudge?

also no offence: but please don't call me sweety pie I have a girlfriend and I feel uncomfortable with you saying that
like I said, shut the fuck up little kid. I got sexually assaulted. You don't know what the fuck you are talking about. I'm sorry the board gets shit up but it can be confirmed by observation that I do not initiate it, ever. I will try to limit my replying in the future.

That you think I was flirting with you or something proves how out of your element you are. Just screw your fucking head on and don't get involved in serious things you don't know about.
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 01-09-2021 at 02:20 AM..
Closed Thread