Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-09-2021, 02:18 AM
Planar Protector

never meet your heros.
Old 01-09-2021, 02:19 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
like I said, shut the fuck up little kid. I got sexually assaulted. You don't know what the fuck you are talking about.
What happened exactly? How did the heterosexual woman sexually assault you?
Old 01-09-2021, 02:19 AM
Banned

lol i give up

this world is filled with terrible people

good night norrath
Old 01-09-2021, 02:21 AM
Banned

Calls me a terrible person as he's minimizing a serious incident. Dumb fucking little shit. Learn to take advice with the next decent person you meet, young'n.
Old 01-09-2021, 02:22 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What happened exactly? How did the heterosexual woman sexually assault you?
I'm not relitigating this shit sweetheart.

She didn't sexually assault me because of desire, she did it because she reviles me in jealousy and is borderline schizophrenic. Just like you. I have dozens of texts calling me a police agent, etc to prove it. Crazy person. I was stupidly naive to meet her. It has changed my view on everything. That feeling in your heart right now is exactly why she did it. I know you know it's not far fetched.
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 01-09-2021 at 02:25 AM..
Old 01-09-2021, 02:22 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Calls me a terrible person as he's minimizing a serious incident. Dumb fucking little shit. Learn to take advice with the next decent person you meet, young'n.
like i said how am i suppose to know

just that no one wants to hear your sob story on the forums take it to private

both of you
Old 01-09-2021, 02:23 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
like i said how am i suppose to know

just that no one wants to hear your sob story on the forums take it to private

both of you
Fine, you're right, I'm out and I'll embargo this nasty woman. I'm not a terrible person though.
Old 01-09-2021, 02:24 AM
Planar Protector

I think you can't handle marijuana. Got too stoned. Are socially awkward AF to begin with, as told by several accounts. Got rejected by a GORGEOUS woman and your narcissistic ego wouldn't, couldn't let that go and like a year later cook up some laughable, bullshit story. Confirm / deny please.
Old 01-09-2021, 02:26 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think you can't handle marijuana. Got too stoned. Are socially awkward AF to begin with, as told by several accounts. Got rejected by a GORGEOUS woman and your narcissistic ego wouldn't, couldn't let that go and like a year later cook up some laughable, bullshit story. Confirm / deny please.
She's awkward, gangly, drunken, has a poor falsetto voice and does not pass. I am much prettier, slender, graceful, not wearing neon leggings. Just stating fact. The gorgeous one there other than I is the third party. She is 100x prettier than that girl. And I am at least as pretty as that one. I only say that because I am younger and have that on my side. She stands head and shoulders above the schizo we are addressing here. That's just a realistic, plain view. No bullshit. Your entire frame of reference is super deranged. I am not attracted to women. No, I did not get "rejected". And that girl is not super gorgeous by any stretch in any universe. You are fucking insane.
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 01-09-2021 at 02:31 AM..
Old 01-09-2021, 02:28 AM
Planar Protector

Just a theory, since you never actually said what happened. Spoiler: Nothing. Also, please don't call me sweetheart. I'm not interested in a relationship at this point in time. Ty.
Maybe you raged out because her skin was so much softer than yours? I heard something about that. Lol. You're too good be true.
Closed Thread