Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Closed Thread

Old 01-04-2021, 08:02 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That happened recently, it wasn't 50k a month ago. Looks like the same four people are in the entries quite a few times over a 4 day period. It is very easy to upload bad logs to the wiki. People do this on occasion to try and boost the price unreasonably. They want to catch a newer player off guard. That is why they flood the entries over a short period, so the real price is no longer listed. I doubt this is a real price people are paying right now, especially based on the suspicious log activity.
I run unixgeek.com, and I can guarantee the prices I post on my auction tracker (see my signature) are not "bad" in that they are not altered from the logs.

In this case, it's a few "bad apples" (Caros, mainly), that continually asks for way high prices. I do have some anti-absurd checks that throw out prices that are just ... well, absurd. Caros tends to be stupidly high, but not trip them. I've been asked to remove his prices specifically, but as long as he stays within my boundaries he gets the same treatment as anyone else.

It should also be noted that in the past 60 days, JBB has hit 50k (at least in EC), exactly twice.
Last edited by Frug; 01-04-2021 at 08:04 AM..
Old 01-11-2021, 07:32 AM
Sarnak

On green, I am just about to close in on JBB money. Don't have any regen items yet (PoHate BP at the moment). According to this guide I should go for fungi stick next? Or should I work towards iksar BP and then fungi?
Never met a good quest he didn't have to do twice.
Old 01-11-2021, 10:48 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenspectre [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
On green, I am just about to close in on JBB money. Don't have any regen items yet (PoHate BP at the moment). According to this guide I should go for fungi stick next? Or should I work towards iksar BP and then fungi?
Since you have a PoHate BP I assume you are above level 45. If that is still the case, you should focus on getting a JBB first. That will give you way more value than any regeneration item. Once you have a JBB, go after Iksar BP next, because it sounds like you are getting close to getting regrowth anyway (level 52). When you have JBB and Iksar BP, go for the Fungi Staff. Those three items will give you a lot of advantages until you can afford a Fungi Tunic, which I assume is still very expensive on green.

EDIT: Duh, you are 51, didn't see your signature. Yeah JBB, then Iksar BP, then Fungi Staff, then Fungi Tunic.
Old 01-12-2021, 07:29 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Since you have a PoHate BP I assume you are above level 45. If that is still the case, you should focus on getting a JBB first. That will give you way more value than any regeneration item. Once you have a JBB, go after Iksar BP next, because it sounds like you are getting close to getting regrowth anyway (level 52). When you have JBB and Iksar BP, go for the Fungi Staff. Those three items will give you a lot of advantages until you can afford a Fungi Tunic, which I assume is still very expensive on green.

EDIT: Duh, you are 51, didn't see your signature. Yeah JBB, then Iksar BP, then Fungi Staff, then Fungi Tunic.
Sig needed updating >.> I'm roughly 1/4 through 52 right now (Superior Heal is still 53 on green FML). So yeah, I'll go JBB, then Iksar BP, then Fungi Stick, then sit out the long haul till fungi tunic. The damn things are something like 80k right now :/
Never met a good quest he didn't have to do twice.
Old 01-12-2021, 12:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenspectre [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sig needed updating >.> I'm roughly 1/4 through 52 right now (Superior Heal is still 53 on green FML). So yeah, I'll go JBB, then Iksar BP, then Fungi Stick, then sit out the long haul till fungi tunic. The damn things are something like 80k right now :/
I forgot to mention, you should get Black Fur Boots to pair with your Fungi Staff when you get to that point. Fungi Staff snares you and removes SoW, so an instant click SoW really helps. You can just swap between the buffs as needed. Hopefully Black Dire isn't too competitive to camp on green.
Old 01-12-2021, 03:12 PM
Sarnak

Are epics in yet on green? Before the fear revamp the golems are 8 hour spawns and tears rot. Make sure to grab yours then. Epic is basically a powerlvl to 60.
Old 01-12-2021, 05:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duckwalk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are epics in yet on green? Before the fear revamp the golems are 8 hour spawns and tears rot. Make sure to grab yours then. Epic is basically a powerlvl to 60.
I am not on Green, but I do not think this will be the case on Green. Everybody knows child tears are easier to get, and the number of players on Green is higher than when blue was in this state. My guess is anyone even thinking about rolling a Shaman is going to try and get a childs tear, which will jack up prices and lower supply. My guide assumes a childs tear is not easy or cheap to get. If I am wrong about Green, then I agree, get your easy childs tear while you can. If epic is cheaper to get than a JBB, get that first.
Old 01-12-2021, 05:24 PM
Sarnak

Im not on Green either but given the allure of Kunark loots and the relatively low value / fast respawn of golems pre-revamp I would assume that there would be a lot of oppurtunity for the mid tier guilds to grab tears.

However, as I said, I don't play on green. I would be interested to hear that the top guilds are rolling through hate every 8 hours to bank tears for alts / MQ.

The only real issue I would see is the comparatively shorter timeline on Green before the Fear revamp.
Old 01-12-2021, 06:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duckwalk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Im not on Green either but given the allure of Kunark loots and the relatively low value / fast respawn of golems pre-revamp I would assume that there would be a lot of oppurtunity for the mid tier guilds to grab tears.

However, as I said, I don't play on green. I would be interested to hear that the top guilds are rolling through hate every 8 hours to bank tears for alts / MQ.

The only real issue I would see is the comparatively shorter timeline on Green before the Fear revamp.
I agree, it is all speculation right now. Would be interesting to hear from someone on green. I hope you are correct, that way a lot of Shamans can get their epics easily. I distinctly remember farm crews of one group coming into fear and nuking golems after the fear revamp, but before the raid changes to the zone (you can't just park a toon inside the zone and wait for a pop).

I am not sure how the rules/UN are doing things on green, but if that is allowed, I would be suprised if power gamers didn't take advantage of the childs tear supply and demand changes over the timeline. On blue I think child tear MQs were like 30k or less before the fear revamp, but they are now 100k. That is a 3x or more return on investment, which is very appealing.
Old 01-12-2021, 06:33 PM
Sarnak

I was in fear at 52 with some random non-raiding guild for a "fear raid". Tear dropped and everyone was like, "anyone need?". Everyone who wanted one already had one or had one banked. 9 mobs a day for weeks on end is a lot of tears. But yes, I would also be interested to hear how golems are being handled on green currently.

I quit playing for 4 years, came back after TMO had been dissolved and powerlvled myself to 60 root rotting 3-8 mobs at once in CoM 2nd/3rd floor then Neriak ogres from 57-60 in a couple of super easy weeks. Highly recommend.
Last edited by Duckwalk; 01-12-2021 at 06:36 PM..
Closed Thread