Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-07-2021, 01:08 PM
Planar Protector

Default Trump banned from Facebook “indefinitely”

lol
Old 01-07-2021, 01:10 PM
Planar Protector

Bout time. Won't do anything but legitimize his insanity tho among the lost.
Old 01-07-2021, 01:40 PM
Banned

A lot of his tweets got removed for violating rules too lol
Old 01-07-2021, 02:10 PM
Planar Protector

Admit it tho. My previous flame wars took down a lot of posters with me. Trump would've been one of the ones I goaded into a frenzy and got banned. Lulz like how many times? Mario? We'd have been intimate pals on disability together if he had played his cards right, I would have PL'd him so he could genuinely prove his manhood on red99.

Me and him would've been upto 12 accounts by now.

Don't get me wrong. I still have turned over a new leaf. I don't aim to engage in banquest.

Apparently he's over on parlor now with his own echos.
Old 01-07-2021, 02:18 PM
Planar Protector

So before we get the people on the far right coming in here and complaining about free speech and oppression, etc., it should be pointed out that freedom of speech has public interest/safety limitations to it which were validly applied in this case.

The far right people who would complain about this also seem totally fine when freedom of speech is tamped down on by the government during protests like BLM and OWS. So...in b4 far right hypocrisy.
Old 01-07-2021, 02:22 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So before we get the people on the far right coming in here and complaining about free speech and oppression, etc., it should be pointed out that freedom of speech has public interest/safety limitations to it which were validly applied in this case.

The far right people who would complain about this also seem totally fine when freedom of speech is tamped down on by the government during protests like BLM and OWS. So...in b4 far right hypocrisy.
Free speech or oppression can't really be brought up in this situation, you have absolutely no right to have a facebook, twitter, or instagram account.

Anyone that suggests they're not allowed to make their own decisions about how they run their company is anti-capitalist.
Old 01-07-2021, 02:23 PM
Planar Protector

No one has a right to post whatever they want on Facebook. A private website.
Old 01-07-2021, 02:48 PM
Banned

Rejoice
Old 01-07-2021, 02:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake81 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rejoice
Would it surprise you I'm not rejoicing though?

I've grown. I realize this is how civilizations crumble. We take sides and vehemently uppose each other with the most vicious slander and dehumanizing rhetoric. We stop listening.

I can tolerate any opinions that come from respectful people. If I owned a creole restaurant and disagreed with the police outside, if they were polite and civil, I would still want to make sure that they had a good meal.

No.

None of this is what we wanted. It's not a win. We lost Trump. We lost his most fervently violent, vicious and aggressive supporters.

It's a very sad outcome.

Sad. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-07-2021, 03:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kich867 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Free speech or oppression can't really be brought up in this situation, you have absolutely no right to have a facebook, twitter, or instagram account.

Anyone that suggests they're not allowed to make their own decisions about how they run their company is anti-capitalist.
Except they aren't working under any capitalist model, They would never have existed and would cease to exist if they could be sued for libel/slander. Pretty hilarious how ignorant you are of this reality.
Closed Thread