Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-08-2021, 10:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
why is America like this
corporate corruption and endless war crimes we never fully consented to drove an ever-more-informed and humanistic population insane. Counternarratives were generated to divide and negate the push-back against evil. A sorcerer emerged to drive the prevailing currents for his own purposes, uniting the anti-war with the absolute dregs and most bitter and wicked of the masses, and the tide washed him to the very tippy top. But the sorcerer lost control of his thralls. Now the horde of lobotomized eaters who had clung to the black stone of state criminality are semi-radicalized against the state itself. The mind control magic is so powerful your own mother might turn screaming to you one day. It's a saga of demons, vampires, wizards, zombies, and black magic, about which we can only be grateful that thanks to the supreme Institutions of the United States of America have taken a limited toll of lives.
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 01-08-2021 at 10:29 PM..
Old 01-08-2021, 10:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fame [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Guess they just purged his run at the @potus account too. He was talking about creating his own social media platform. Is he competent enough to pull that off? Do you think it would be a subscription and ID verification service? lol
that's actually too far, twitter bad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-08-2021, 10:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by budz2112 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Grubbz thinks freedom = supporting a president who violated every constitutional law known to our country, including saying the only way the election was not fraudulent is if his wannabe dictator wins
And yet you didn't have anything to say about the points i made, typical liberal resorting to name calling.
Old 01-08-2021, 10:30 PM
Sarnak

Sure I did, trump and his supporters said BEFORE THE ELECTION, the election would be fraudulent if trump lost. YOU LITERALLY SHOWED your hand before the game was over, sorry you are terrible at cards. Not how it works bud, intelligent people under this
Old 01-08-2021, 10:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by budz2112 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sure I did, trump and his supporters said BEFORE THE ELECTION, the election would be fraudulent if trump lost. YOU LITERALLY SHOWED your hand before the game was over, sorry you are terrible at cards. Not how it works bud, intelligent people under this
exactly true. he telegraphed that he was going to play the electionfraud gambit if he lost well in advance. very, very obviously premeditated.
Old 01-09-2021, 04:24 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grubbz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Because America is literally split into 2 halves right now, you have the left who wants to censor you if you don't agree with them, who can riot, burn stuff down and kill people without repercussions and you have the right who want freedom and free and fair elections and yes even if you don't believe there was any fraud there we're still a ton of state laws that we're broken.
Twitter let the orange goblin spread lies and hate for over seven years without censorship. The turning point was when he used the platform to instigate sedition. Why you think a private company should be required to host the kind of content is beyond me.

Regarding election fraud, this was litigated in the courts and the piss chugger lost over 60 times.
Old 01-09-2021, 04:53 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBardo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Twitter let the orange goblin spread lies and hate for over seven years without censorship. The turning point was when he used the platform to instigate sedition. Why you think a private company should be required to host the kind of content is beyond me.

Regarding election fraud, this was litigated in the courts and the piss chugger lost over 60 times.
true dude!!!

im feeling crazy lately about the insurrection that happened
Old 01-09-2021, 12:15 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Knuckle

I saved some pretty cool quotes from trumps speech transcript prior to riots:

What I was told, if I went from 63 million, which we had four years ago to 66 million, there was no chance of losing. Well, we didn’t go to 66. We went to 75 million and they say we lost. We didn’t lose.

They’ll knock out Lincoln too, by the way. They’ve been taking his statue down, but then we signed a little law.

We created Space Force. Look at what we did. Our military has been totally rebuilt. So we create Space Force, which by in of itself is a major achievement for an administration

So in Pennsylvania you had 205,000 more votes than you had voters! And it’s the number is actually much greater than that now. That was as of a week ago. And this is a mathematical impossibility, unless you want to say it’s a total fraud. So Pennsylvania was defrauded.

But I want to thank all of those congressmen and women. I also want to thank our 13 most courageous members of the US Senate, Senator Ted Cruz, Senator Ron Johnson, Senator Shadowless, Kelly Loeffler.

So we’re going to, we’re going to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue, I love Pennsylvania Avenue, and we’re going to the Capitol and we’re going to try and give… The Democrats are hopeless. They’re never voting for anything, not even one vote. But we’re going to try and give our Republicans, the weak ones, because the strong ones don’t need any of our help, we’re going to try and give them the kind of pride and boldness that they need to take back our country.

Post Riots:

To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay.

Now, Congress has certified the results. A new administration will be inaugurated on January 20. My focus now turns to ensuring a smooth, orderly and seamless transition of power. This moment calls for healing and reconciliation.

One of the "Brave" Congressmen Ted Cruz, also the way they screamed at each other in 2016 is reminiscent of some elementary playground level stuff:

ed Cruz on Tuesday unloaded on Donald Trump, accusing him during a news conference of being a “pathological liar,” “utterly amoral,” “a narcissist at a level I don’t think this country’s ever seen” and “a serial philanderer.”

“He is proud of being a serial philanderer … he describes his own battles with venereal diseases as his own personal Vietnam,” Cruz said, citing a decades-old Trump appearance on “The Howard Stern Show.”
Last edited by Knuckle; 01-09-2021 at 12:20 PM..
Old 01-09-2021, 12:17 PM
Banned

Lol insurrection. A couple of weirdos storming public property and not chopping anyone's head off with a guillotine is sedition?
Old 01-09-2021, 12:44 PM
Sarnak

^ LOL its absurd HOW WRONG YOU ARE. Hundreds of violent white supremacists, neo-nazis, and members of racist organizations violently made their way through the very little police presence using tools that police use ( riot shields, pepper spray, fire extinguishers), and broke into our capitol shouting horrible disgusting things. Destroying windows, and hundreds of year old memorable property, stealing trinkets and breaking into specific congressmens offices. Stealing laptops , and other confidential property. How sad you post the garbage you just did. Oh, and the building is not public property. It is the peoples building, that does not mean you can go in it. Sorry truth is hard for you America haters to accept
Last edited by budz2112; 01-09-2021 at 12:46 PM..
Closed Thread