Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-13-2021, 03:00 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've wanted to get into Baldur's Gate for a very long time, the learning curve seems really brutal though [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it's not that bad to be honest. It's just a lot of micromanagement and quick thinking.

Sometimes I just run into battles and I win sometimes I lose. It's real fun
Old 01-13-2021, 03:09 AM
Fire Giant

Im not sure why they gave DOS:3 the name BG3 but it seems alright
Old 01-13-2021, 07:42 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arvan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Im not sure why they gave DOS:3 the name BG3 but it seems alright
All of the companies that created the old stuff are gone or just a name only. People moved on or changed with the times.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJfYcg4utuc
Last edited by Mblake81; 01-13-2021 at 07:45 AM..
Old 01-13-2021, 10:37 AM
Banned

I like when I lose. Im playing with my significant other and shes frikken annakin skywalker in a fight. Rush in, lose the high ground, die in a comical way. I love it.
Old 01-13-2021, 01:20 PM
Large Rat

I'll be excited to play the game when it releases in its entirety. Not big into early access.

Plus, I still have to finish D:OS2.
Old 01-13-2021, 03:53 PM
Banned

They should make a game called Baller's Gate where you control a gang of thugs on a quest to rob drug dealers and slang their rock and get that BIG connect in a south american dungeon
Old 01-13-2021, 04:43 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Knuckle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've wanted to get into Baldur's Gate for a very long time, the learning curve seems really brutal though [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just more of a game of patience(depending on BG 3 difficulty, cant speak for it yet). Basically in BG 1 there were certain fights that without the right preperation and party make-up you would definitely want to pause and wait for actions to go off and pause and manually choose the next abilities for every party member, trusting the ai in tough fights was a bad idea usually. and if friendly fire is in, definitely need to time your abilities correctly.
Old 01-13-2021, 07:58 PM
Sarnak

Really? I thought it was hard at first, but that's just because I didn't understand the systems and don't know 5e. After I spent some time learning the game I found it to be on the easier side for the most part. Like, you should almost always be attacking with advantage given you you can do things like jump as a bonus action, walk around behind people you're already engaged, and hiding right in front of enemies but outside of their vision cones.
Old 01-14-2021, 04:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They should make a game called Baller's Gate where you control a gang of thugs on a quest to rob drug dealers and slang their rock and get that BIG connect in a south american dungeon
Sounds like a game 13 year olds would enjoy.
Old 01-14-2021, 07:36 PM
Banned

also the main character would be a rapper named "Indo Mitable"
Closed Thread