Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Bugs > Green Bugs

Old 01-17-2023, 12:31 PM
Large Rat

Default Physical attack issue, auto attack failing to begin, hps on target not decreasing

I just spent about 50 hours in Qeynos Hlls for a quest, my autoattack during that time worked normally. I finished up, did a few turn ins in Halas and went to Lesser Faydark for my next quest. I decided to bunker down and grind to L14 when i noticed that i was not swinging my sword, the same sword ive had for many levels purchased in west commons. In order for my druid to swing the scimitar i have to cycle from my druid back to my target until their hp shows a change. Sometimes it may take several tries. If i do not cycle between myself and the NPC, the hps will not move and my druid will just stand their getting beat.

I have asked in several zones if anyone else is having this issue, no one has expressed having the same issue.

i have also made sure that no settings were made that would prevent auto attack from happening. Once my druid "sees" that hps are dropping, they will then engage. sometimes till the end, sometimes again not attacking.
Old 01-17-2023, 12:38 PM
Planar Protector

Press esc to clear target, load default ui if that doesn’t work. All else fails reroll monk to see melee damage.

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXXI Dung

Old 01-17-2023, 02:44 PM
Large Rat

Yep, I ended up after posting this, returning to default UI. issue remained for a few kills, seems to be acting normal again now though. I'll stick with default for the time being.
Old 01-17-2023, 05:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yep, I ended up after posting this, returning to default UI. issue remained for a few kills, seems to be acting normal again now though. I'll stick with default for the time being.
You may have had a macro doing /target on something that didn’t exist. That can glitch out your targetting.

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXXI Dung