Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Old 12-28-2022, 11:34 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trelaboon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Assuming gear is pretty good. Fungi, epic and all that good stuff, are there any solo spots other than the entrance of KC killing green sentry’s that a 58 Rogue could grind to 60?

I try to group as much as possible, but have some issues finding groups anywhere but KC, which is I think worse exp than just soloing the greens there. Any suggestions?
I dunno if these mobs are soloable by a Rogue, as they are both level 50, buuuut you could try.

Mentrax Mountainbone and Eldak Howlingbear. Both are at the back end of the mine in the Giant Fort in Frontier Mountains.

They stay dark blue until 60, they don't social, they stay indifferent, and no faction hits.

I definitely recommend this though:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://wiki.project1999.com/Spine_Break

5.5p per and store bought regents. A typical blue 6 min 40 second spawn will get you to 60. 10 spawns an hour, less with kill time. That’s like 55pp/hr. Way cheaper than paying for a PL.
Old 02-27-2023, 09:10 PM
Kobold

From 49-53
Tower of Frozen Shadow floor 6a or even 5 (Yes keys are required) is doable as a rogue with spine break or fungi. Stick to the Dogs though as the spectres just dispell and dot the hell out of you. There are a total of 20 dogs (If you count the 3 at the end of the line by Mirror to 6b) but doing just the 17 of them is best. - 20 min respawns -

From 53-57
Bats/Enraged Vampires in Tower of Frozen Shadow on floor 6b and 7th (Yes keys are required) are very soloable as a rogue with spine break or Fungi. Bats dont hit hard at all - easily single pulled. Enraged vampires if you Sneak/Hide immediately after a bat dies (Simply make a macro for line 1 /doa <Sneak# on bar> and line 2 /doa <Hide# on bar>), and wait for the vampire to cast its 8 sec long celerity spell - u get free dmg for 8 seconds from behind. Sometimes youll kill the damn thing before it even finishes casting. There are a total of 6 or 7 bats/vamps (Vampires again spawn after the bat dies) on 6a + a Dog necromancer, which isnt terribly difficult if you backstab while casting, and 4 in the hidden hallway (Can sneak hide to it) on 7. The 4 on 7 do have a chance to spawn Tsserina, but if shes already up she wont spawn a second time, furthermore if you do spawn tsserina, she immediately runs out to the staircase on 7 anyway upon spawning, so the likelyhood of aggroing her is very very low (Especially if you hit that macro) - 1 hour respawns - (Yes 1 hr but u can actually do your dishes while u wait on pops for 30-40 min...lolz)

At 57 however this exp peeters out tremendously, but the ZEM here cant be beat for the solo factor at 122%

Enjoy~

Mezican/Supernice/Haaf
Last edited by Zippit; 02-27-2023 at 09:14 PM..
Old 02-28-2023, 07:43 PM
Planar Protector

Oosa is green at 58. Jacker is okayish exp but he is on an 8 minute spawn instead of 6.4.

Why are you limiting yourself to entrance mobs in KC? You are a rogue, sneak down and kill skeletons in rooms by themselves that require no splitting. I am thinking like Skeletal warlord, or prison area in basement.

I really doubt the giants in FM are soloable for exp in any reasonable way by a Rogue, they are very tough for melee classes. Also they are level 50 when you really want to be killing level 46/47 mobs.

It's a shame they nerfed root nets, but you can probably still use snare or root poisons at zone lines to split camps. Not sure if that opens anything up?
Old 03-01-2023, 12:49 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I did my last lvls with Oosva and Jacker in Neriak. Buy 2-3 stalking probes, take the HTs with em. And spin around and backstab when they cast. They you can recharge the probes at the closest NPCs and buy bandages. Not sure if better than KC, but it worked.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Great tips Liia!

You can save a probe charge by aggroing an SK while they are mid cast of another spell. They blow the timer even though they are unable to do a HT.
Old 03-02-2023, 02:15 PM
Sarnak

I did Shardwing Courier as most of my solo XP at 59. The quest turnin is worth like 8 level 46 mobs in XP, so I would bow kite him with snare poison when I went through while he was up. Really good XP per unit time spent, much less good at leveling rate since he's a multi-day spawn. Nice pickup if you happen to be traveling through there though.
Old 03-02-2023, 02:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7thGate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I did Shardwing Courier as most of my solo XP at 59. The quest turnin is worth like 8 level 46 mobs in XP, so I would bow kite him with snare poison when I went through while he was up. Really good XP per unit time spent, much less good at leveling rate since he's a multi-day spawn. Nice pickup if you happen to be traveling through there though.
damn. thats pretty cool
Old 03-02-2023, 05:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7thGate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I did Shardwing Courier as most of my solo XP at 59.

The quest turnin is worth like 8 level 46 mobs in XP.

Really good XP per unit time spent.
Old 03-02-2023, 05:31 PM
Planar Protector

Seafuries
[51 Champion] Logue (Halfling)
Old 03-03-2023, 08:51 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gozuk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Seafuries
damn it feels good to be a gangster