Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-25-2021, 05:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're right, why listen to experts with decades in their field when I can just eat horse paste with you?
You're a good guy man

If the sexiest man alive on tv makes you feel happy I told you before I got no problem with him being your boy

You do you
Old 09-25-2021, 05:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're right, why listen to experts with decades in their field when I can just eat horse paste with you?
Ivermectin isn't horse paste dummy. Many experts, with decades in their field, are now acknowledging that ivermectin (read: the drug, which is prescribed to humans. Not horse paste) may be effective in treating symptoms of covid19 in people who have active cases.

There is a horse paste that contains ivermectin. I guess that means they are the same thing! Like seriously do you base all of your positions on truncated CNN headlines?

"But Horza, why has it been prescribed to humans for decades, for a wide variety of ailments?"

"Uhhhh, I dunno but I REALLY don't like trump and my very essence demands that I dunk upon him at any cost."
Old 09-25-2021, 05:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ivermectin isn't horse paste dummy. Many experts, with decades in their field, are now acknowledging that ivermectin (read: the drug, which is prescribed to humans. Not horse paste) may be effective in treating symptoms of covid19 in people who have active cases.

There is a horse paste that contains ivermectin. I guess that means they are the same thing! Like seriously do you base all of your positions on truncated CNN headlines?

"But Horza, why has it been prescribed to humans for decades, for a wide variety of ailments?"

"Uhhhh, I dunno but I REALLY don't like trump and my very essence demands that I dunk upon him at any cost."
It's an antiparasitic, not a respiratory therapy.
Old 09-25-2021, 06:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's an antiparasitic, not a respiratory therapy.
Yea but your boy keeps sayin it's horse pasta or whatever because the checks on the bluebird forum told him to think that

Maybe you can pass him the ketchup for us man
Old 09-25-2021, 06:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yea but your boy keeps sayin it's horse pasta or whatever because the checks on the bluebird forum told him to think that

Maybe you can pass him the ketchup for us man
What is ketchup?

Anyway, it's even less proven than the mRNA vaccine technology. (Like 20 years of data vs 6 months of misintrepreting the British helmet red herring, fyi)
Old 09-25-2021, 06:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What is ketchup?

Anyway, it's even less proven than the mRNA vaccine technology. (Like 20 years of data vs 6 months of misintrepreting the British helmet red herring, fyi)
I dunno man

I was trying to find a source for what yer sayin and I can't find anything that shows they've been testing the china plague jab on humans for 20 years

Maybe you can help us out?
Old 09-25-2021, 06:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I dunno man

I was trying to find a source for what yer sayin and I can't find anything that shows they've been testing the china plague jab on humans for 20 years

Maybe you can help us out?
how long ago was sars? that's a covid virus, idiot.
Old 09-25-2021, 06:59 PM
Banned

it's in a coronavirus envelope, but once your spike protein is from AIDS i get to call you AIDS. regardless of sheath or payload.

speaking of which, i wonder if the "MRNA vaccine" which produces spike proteins from HIV to confer immunity to the engineered covid-19 germ also provides any resistance to the sex-borne, park-bench wildtype version of AIDS. Haven't seen any reporting on this [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 09-25-2021 at 07:04 PM..
Old 09-25-2021, 07:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
how long ago was sars? that's a covid virus, idiot.
Aww my dude no need to get mad

You know very well that these jabs were developed really fast and the usual standards for makin jabs that put chemcials in peeps bodies were set aside because the china plague was super scary and everything

You seem like a good guy, but maybe you don't know that these jabs do funky things to your dna. I dunno, but that sounds a bit more scarier to me than some horse pasta and meatballs.

I could be wrong though
Old 09-25-2021, 07:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Aww my dude no need to get mad

You know very well that these jabs were developed really fast and the usual standards for makin jabs that put chemcials in peeps bodies were set aside because the china plague was super scary and everything

You seem like a good guy, but maybe you don't know that these jabs do funky things to your dna. I dunno, but that sounds a bit more scarier to me than some horse pasta and meatballs.

I could be wrong though
mrna jabs been in development since then, but i guess it's ok to not know anything in fact.

Just say Biden good. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread