Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Melee

Old 03-11-2022, 02:44 PM
Banned

Ahh, so just bad then. Noted.
Old 03-11-2022, 05:42 PM
Fire Giant

TOV! It cost a pretty penny but it's soooo nice to just TL to bind instead of having to beg for port/succor. Also super nice for corpse summon situations and desperate measures kills in WW (ie, grab your weapons from your corpse and get back in the fight!)
Old 03-11-2022, 07:07 PM
Planar Protector

Where is the best spot for ToV bind? Just outside? The landing? Wexit? Does this change based on whether you are dragon or giant factioned?

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXXI Dung

Old 03-11-2022, 08:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Where is the best spot for ToV bind? Just outside? The landing? Wexit? Does this change based on whether you are dragon or giant factioned?
You can't bind inside tov. Outside between or beside the zone in structure.
Old 03-15-2022, 10:44 PM
Planar Protector

West Freeport at Ping Fuzzlecutter's tent.
Old 03-16-2022, 12:34 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just pushed as far back into the corner as you can get. That way if you're ever KOS to Sont he won't agro. You will still want to zone right in though in case of wandering KOS dragons though.

Edit: just re-read your question, sorry. Yes, this is outside. I don't thiiiink you can bind in TOV but honestly it never occurred to me to try
Old 03-16-2022, 01:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philistine [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just pushed as far back into the corner as you can get. That way if you're ever KOS to Sont he won't agro. You will still want to zone right in though in case of wandering KOS dragons though.

Edit: just re-read your question, sorry. Yes, this is outside. I don't thiiiink you can bind in TOV but honestly it never occurred to me to try
You can’t they removed that, we use to bind at LTK exit
Old 03-13-2023, 12:04 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tell me you never raid without telling me you never raid.
Tell me you never plan anymore without telling me you never play anymore. Run out of guild options? lol
Old 03-13-2023, 03:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andyman1022 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tell me you never plan anymore without telling me you never play anymore. Run out of guild options? lol
He would reply but this isn't p2002 forums, hope that helps.
Old 03-14-2023, 07:39 AM
Planar Protector

The default answer for most raid level melees will eventually be outside of ToV in WW's draconic hangar bay. Pre-Velious, the answer would have been TD firepots or outside of VP afaik. Would interesting to know, after Velious released, how many OG melees sacrificed having their bind spot at firepots in order to have ease of access to ToV via transloc/gate pot. It would still be super convenient to have, even now, since the draft leaves Faydedar untouched for some time, making it a pita to reach firepot room unless the player has DA.
Last edited by Ennewi; 03-14-2023 at 08:04 AM..