Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Bugs > Velious Beta > NPC Bugs

Old 08-23-2022, 05:59 AM
Fire Giant

Default Faction: NeriakTrolls should be indifferent to everybody initially.

At least that's how I remember it, and it's how it currently works on Live. Even the holiest of paladins start off neutral with them. It's the same deal with NeriakOgre, though that works properly here.

I refer to the 3 NeriakTroll NPCs; Karnan, Guard Lumpin, and Oosa Shadowthumper.

On P99 though it seems to vary quite a bit. I've tested the faction on numerous characters who were interested in dealing with Neriak.

-Innoruuk troll shaman is Kindly
-Most dark elves are Amiable
-Iksar necromancer was Dubious
-Erudite cleric of Cazic-Thule was threatening.
-With humans it varies wildly. Agnostic humans are threatening. The 4 Innoruuk human cloth casters were dubious. Innoruuk human rogue was threatening.
-Most goody-goody type characters will be scowled at.

Just wondering if this is something you guys could consider looking into? I'd love to be able to hang out in that area on certain characters. It wouldn't bother me except there is absolutely no known way to raise that faction.
Old 11-19-2022, 04:54 AM
Fire Giant

Sorry to bump, but this is genuinely something I'm hoping would get looked at. I'd love to roll an Innoruuk human rogue that can call Neriak a home, but a large chunk of the city would be KoS to him with absolutely no way to fix that. Any word at all on this would be appreciated. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]