Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

View Poll Results: When should green reset?
As soon as possible 221 63.32%
March 16th 86 24.64%
>4 Months from now 42 12.03%
Voters: 349. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-05-2023, 03:48 AM
Aviak

I hope it stays the way it is now forever. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Old 02-05-2023, 10:55 AM
Banned

We all know that anyone threatening to quit the game if they merge green into blue as per the original plan is bluffing. This is everquest. One does not simply quit everquest. You think the neckbeards are going to be able to resist flexing their neck-bearded prowess on a *fresh* vanilla server of the game we all know and love?? There is zero chance.
Old 02-05-2023, 12:22 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

ASAP! Lets revive classic experience...the BEST one, isnt It?
Old 02-05-2023, 06:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We all know that anyone threatening to quit the game if they merge green into blue as per the original plan is bluffing. This is everquest. One does not simply quit everquest. You think the neckbeards are going to be able to resist flexing their neck-bearded prowess on a *fresh* vanilla server of the game we all know and love?? There is zero chance.
Oh no blue/green merge!
✅ i’m leaving
✅ and this time I mean it.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Whatever!

This project is about classic Everquest and classic Everquest means a server which is only a year or so old!

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXXI Dung

Old 02-05-2023, 06:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also it’s odd that people think some volunteer guy running his own server cares whether you quit or not lol. People forget this isn’t some game run by a company that wants your subscription fee or micro transaction money. You quitting doesn’t matter at all
Old 02-05-2023, 06:10 PM
Planar Protector

This is the last time i forget you (I wish I could)

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXXI Dung

Last edited by Jimjam; 02-05-2023 at 06:32 PM..
Old 02-07-2023, 05:28 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh no blue/green merge!
✅ i’m leaving
✅ and this time I mean it.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Whatever!

This project is about classic Everquest and classic Everquest means a server which is only a year or so old!
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-16-2023, 08:59 PM
Fire Giant

I've been playing P99 off and on since about 2010, and unfortunately missed Green progression. Just jumped back into the game on Green (more populated), and it's sort of sad how quiet the newb zones are - but totally understandable since there is no more new progression to be had.

Still going to have fun, but hoping we'll hear some news about a merge/wipe/new server/whatever soon'ish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Asher
Old 05-16-2023, 09:18 PM
Aviak

Well played, JimJam.
Old 05-16-2023, 10:41 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevGrousis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've been playing P99 off and on since about 2010, and unfortunately missed Green progression. Just jumped back into the game on Green (more populated), and it's sort of sad how quiet the newb zones are - but totally understandable since there is no more new progression to be had.

Still going to have fun, but hoping we'll hear some news about a merge/wipe/new server/whatever soon'ish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I haven't really had this experience. I am brand new to the server, and while there are an annoying number of twinks soloing content I couldn't hope to, I have also found a number of people who are also new to the game (P99, though one was literally, new to the game entirely) to group with and play with. I am dying to know what the statistics are on new players coming to the game.