Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 01-27-2023, 03:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Democrats grind babies' bones to make their bread? You fundie retards are never going to win another election if you keep going after women's reproductive rights.
You didn't even click the link. lol

It's a video of a Governor admitting to supporting post-birth abortion.
Old 01-27-2023, 03:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You didn't even click the link. lol

It's a video of a Governor admitting to supporting post-birth abortion.
Post-birth abortion is some Fox News nonsense jargon, doesn't even make any sense if you aren't already redpilled or whatever you morons call it these days.
Old 01-27-2023, 03:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WokeCat [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Same state where parents were being arrested for going to school board meetings etc.
And we're being referred to the FBI to surveil as domestic terrorists.

Fuckin fascist leftists.
Old 01-27-2023, 03:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Post-birth abortion is some Fox News nonsense jargon, doesn't even make any sense if you aren't already redpilled or whatever you morons call it these days.
Then why did that Governor (among other politicians in California) go into specific detail about supporting post-birth abortion and how they think it should be carried out?

Hmm?

Are you telling me to not believe my lying eyes?
Old 01-27-2023, 03:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Then why did that Governor (among other politicians in California) go into specific detail about supporting post-birth abortion and how they think it should be carried out?

Hmm?

Are you telling me to not believe my lying eyes?
I'm saying you aren't going to convince women who aren't already brainwashed evangelicals to vote for politicians who want to lock them up for having a miscarriage.
Old 01-27-2023, 03:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
I'm saying you aren't going to convince women who aren't already brainwashed evangelicals to vote for politicians who want to lock them up for having a miscarriage.
Literally who campaigned on abortion? This was something done by the SCOTUS, and it didn't even ban or criminalize abortion, it just allowed states to pass their own legislation and guidance. Even Red states like Florida went ahead and passed legislation to keep abortion legal, but emphasized that late-term abortions would be forbidden.

It's ultimately comical too because it's like, at what point do we act like not using birth control or condoms, and then waiting 6 months into a pregnancy to abort a healthy fetus is responsible adult behavior.

You would think the mask-wearing vaccination crowd would also be pro-condom birth control measures that don't involve surgically removing a living fetus, but nah.
Old 01-27-2023, 03:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by WokeCat [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Literally who campaigned on abortion? This was something done by the SCOTUS, and it didn't even ban or criminalize abortion, it just allowed states to pass their own legislation and guidance. Even Red states like Florida went ahead and passed legislation to keep abortion legal, but emphasized that late-term abortions would be forbidden.

It's ultimately comical too because it's like, at what point do we act like not using birth control or condoms, and then waiting 6 months into a pregnancy to abort a healthy fetus is responsible adult behavior.

You would think the mask-wearing vaccination crowd would also be pro-condom birth control measures that don't involve surgically removing a living fetus, but nah.
Pretty much every fucking Democrat in the Senate campaigned on abortion, my man.
Old 01-27-2023, 04:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Pretty much every fucking Democrat in the Senate campaigned on abortion, my man.
You do realize that this is the first time Republicans have won the popular vote in modern history, right? That should speak volumes.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/12/17/polit...ers/index.html

Y'all's woke progressive bullshit is becoming extremely tiring to normal American people, and this is coming from someone who is pro-choice.
Old 01-27-2023, 04:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
I mean, a large reason why that Virginia governor lost his reelection was because of that video, so....

You're just wrong.

MOST people in the country do not support post-birth abortion.
Old 01-27-2023, 04:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
You do realize that this is the first time Republicans have won the popular vote in modern history, right? That should speak volumes.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/12/17/polit...ers/index.html

Y'all's woke progressive bullshit is becoming extremely tiring to normal American people, and this is coming from someone who is pro-choice.
Hillary won the popular vote too, let me know how that turned out for her.