Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Old 02-08-2023, 11:59 AM
Planar Protector

Teams based, try to attract more/new players, make it about fun rather than ego, and maybe, The Lorax will return.
Old 02-09-2023, 12:40 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stasis01 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dentists - play 24/7 at release to smoke randoms, then quit if people catch up/form guilds.

Outer crew - Average, small, not really fun, just average do their own thing 1 group or whatever.

Shark/vapo crew - boring, neckbeards, won't really see them.

Brobb crew - most fun of the guilds, look for pvp, invite anyone, but kind of bored/nothing he can do with no players to recruit/contest.

Titanuk/Yulath crew - average, small, will probably do some content uncontested because they will have more numbers. The "Zerg" which is a joke because they aren't, just no one to fight.

Did I miss any? So I just play solo or join Brobb, and it's just boring dead box.

Where's the sick PVP, in theory. Like even hypothetically, manastone? Hard fucking PASS.
yep, this confirms you didn't actually play or look into it

outer crew doesn't exist anymore, shark/vapo crew had a pre-launch meltdown and didn't play, VTW is playing, savage wolves is playing, gangsta guild is playing, and there are a few other random small crews running around like forbidden, lando's paradise, savage murderers

last box proved you're a washed up player, and your feeble brain can't handle that so you melt down and invent excuses as to why it doesn't matter
Old 02-09-2023, 03:21 PM
Planar Protector

Yeah let me invest 60 hrs levelling and gearing a toon to go at savage wolves and VTW. 2% a kill solo as a mage at 30? Lol.

List of things I won't be doing for today started.
Old 02-09-2023, 03:26 PM
Planar Protector

It's just not fun bro, that's why people won't play. No one cares about ur ego flex shit. Roll 6 sks run around death touching people, why even play anymore?
Old 02-09-2023, 03:29 PM
Planar Protector

Used to be about the dragons, or raid mobs, and people would recruit and it would turn into mass pvp. Now it's about YT's and ganking, which is boring low iq shit. People with no resists grinding exp that we've done a million times? just so u guys can go extra hard in the paint and get yts?

Fuck sakes that's a super extra gay idea bro.
Old 02-09-2023, 03:42 PM
Planar Protector

All the box is, is groups vs randoms. It's really just number advantage. You could say join a guild or make a guild but it's such scraps of retards and weirdos I mean sure maybe. It's not really fun though because ganking randoms is i don't know beneath me or something.

It's like Nihilum zerging 2x the numbers of any other guild on red. there's nothing you can do so you just don't play, like you did. You're doing that on a smaller scale of 6vs1 instead of 60 vs 30, but it's the same gayness. You're part of the same gay infection that Nizzar had.
Old 02-09-2023, 03:43 PM
Planar Protector

BLOGGER OUT
Old 02-09-2023, 04:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cwall 146.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yep, this confirms you didn't actually play or look into it

outer crew doesn't exist anymore, shark/vapo crew had a pre-launch meltdown and didn't play, VTW is playing, savage wolves is playing, gangsta guild is playing, and there are a few other random small crews running around like forbidden, lando's paradise, savage murderers

last box proved you're a washed up player, and your feeble brain can't handle that so you melt down and invent excuses as to why it doesn't matter
Shit hole server doesn't even have guilds. Come join a "crew" of 5 people. LOL.
Old 02-10-2023, 10:39 PM
Sarnak

sorry you don't have any friends stasis, wish I could help with that
Old 02-11-2023, 09:05 AM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Videos
Wipe it clean.