Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 02-13-2023, 01:14 PM
Large Rat

ZEM needs to rotate every 2-4 weeks to keep things fresh and interesting. This goes for ALL level ranges, IMO. Would be comically easy to implement.
Old 02-13-2023, 02:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dlhennes [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ZEM needs to rotate every 2-4 weeks to keep things fresh and interesting. This goes for ALL level ranges, IMO. Would be comically easy to implement.
agreed

make dalnir great again
Old 02-13-2023, 07:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by StinkyGreenBud [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I did runny twice maybe in 12 years? i've tried for weeks to get a static group going or to get a group together to try new camps. But no one ever wants to travel or leave there comfort zone of whatever redundant camp they are at. Shits getting old.

Hey I might be interested in this I got a 19 Necro and a 12 paladin on green....open to making a new char too
[XX Rogue] Hailto (Half-Elf)
Red:
[21 Wizard] Hailto (Dark-Elf)
Old 02-15-2023, 01:40 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dlhennes [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-15-2023, 09:21 AM
Orc

Unrest during peak hours is always packed... during off hours though there's very often only 1 or less groups going

Characters: Fappas (Level 50 Halfling Cleric - Green)
Old 02-15-2023, 12:54 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
good players tend to solo because the overwhelming majority of casual levelers are two steps away from useless and/or so abysmally lazy its hard to understand how they even function in life
This 100%
Old 03-07-2023, 12:35 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by StinkyGreenBud [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't bother, everyone is antisocial and wants just do their own shit. All people wanna do is the same shit over and ovr. so many great camps out there but nah...gotta hit that zem! yes i'm salty, 12 years of this server off and on. I wanna do some new camps...
name names

i wanna go to new camps
Old 03-07-2023, 01:03 AM
Planar Protector

The duality of "I'm not playing on a low pop server" with "Why is KC always so busy?" and then waiting an hour for a group invite [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-07-2023, 11:29 AM
Planar Protector

Create a no cross teaming teams pvp server. Guaranteed fastest way to make all leveling zones 100% relevant.

It's a 20+ year old game on a 10+ year old emulated server. Keeping things 'fresh and interesting' is impossible.
Old 03-09-2023, 11:54 PM
Sarnak

I have been playing a lot lately as my lvl 20-35s and there are almost always groups in popular zones. Unrest, MM, CoM, HK goblins just to name a few I have been in.