Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 03-23-2023, 11:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
heard, brother. gender debate is the whitest, most privileged, most arrogant, most first-world garbage i have ever heard in my life.
There are some places like Thailand that have a decent trans population although it seems to be more ladyboys than whatever the alternative would be called

I was speaking more in generalities in my job, if you don’t work from the ground up on meeting your needs, you are going to remain in constant turmoil. You would be surprised to hear how many people are basically on the verge of homelessness or bankruptcy, and still focusing all their attention on trying to solve higher order needs like their relationships. Without a foundation of basic need stability, you can’t build much of anything
Old 03-24-2023, 12:11 AM
Planar Protector

yeah most ppl take all their basic necessities for granted to such a degree that they don't understand the gravity of their situation when they are gone

like when your house is burning but you have to run back in and save your garfield plate collection
Old 03-24-2023, 12:28 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yeah most ppl take all their basic necessities for granted to such a degree that they don't understand the gravity of their situation when they are gone

like when your house is burning but you have to run back in and save your garfield plate collection
Yea that girl’s report on N Korea in the vid was sad

If food scarcity were to ever hit the US, you can expect gender issues to fly right out the window for literally everyone
Old 03-24-2023, 12:34 AM
Planar Protector

Yeonmi Park's story is mind blowing

like the biggest problems we have ever faced in our lives are nothing to her

and yet she still describes the world in such sweetness, details her escape from NK without bitterness, and whats mind blowing to her is western communists, this is where she'll show some emotion, she's like, "WTF SERIOUSLY"
Old 03-24-2023, 07:25 PM
Planar Protector

Human culture didn't used to be so homogenous.

Pre-Columbian native northeastern Americans like the Lenapi or Delaware arranged their society into matriarchal family clans where men would only fuck or marry outside the clan. The child's maternal uncle, or some other cuck, otaku, or weeb in her clan would act as the child's father and teach it to hunt and craft n shit.

The preponderance of thai ladyboys likely has a similar etiology, but that's just a guess because I know nothing of thai culture. Just that they were never conquered and forcefully reorganized by whitey

I wish we lived in a world where we could visit somewhere that was actually different yet also not get robbed and shanked
Old 03-24-2023, 07:35 PM
Planar Protector

such a place does exist

it's North Korea

i don't imagine it's going to be what you are looking for

far as we can tell theres no ladyboys on north sentinel island

so your theory is gone
Old 03-24-2023, 07:37 PM
Planar Protector

Im not saying every primitive culture was ladyboys

There were (and I believe still also are, in Papua New Guinea), cultures based around multiple men jizzing in pregnant women to dispel demons from the fetus and then the child gets raised communally. They think you're adding ingredients like a cake lol

Just that there are so few strange cultures left. It is all the fucking same, and most places that aren't the same will kill u

I love white culture but at this point I'm 35 and it's boring
Old 03-24-2023, 07:41 PM
Planar Protector

ITT white people long for a community to jizz in their pregnant wives

Just stop voting already, let the people who still have balls and worship God vote and govern
Old 03-24-2023, 07:43 PM
Planar Protector

so many assumptions getting thrown around just because I know a thing or two about anthropologie

i dont want any dudes jizzing in my pregnant wife except maybe me

but I want to visit a place where dudes jizz in pregnant women and society is arranged in a completely foreign and inscrutable way, but also safe and benign. This world culture shit is terrible
Old 03-24-2023, 07:47 PM
Planar Protector

i do agree that the world was a much better place when every culture stayed home and shut up

'cept the british, because rule britannia rule.

the british never had a culture of any kind, so they had to go out into the world and appropriate others'