Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-25-2023, 11:06 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In other words, victim-blaming
I'm going to guess you have very little to no experience with these so called victims. Ya see, my little sister and her oldest son are two of those victims of society. Both blame everybody else for their station in life......and yes, it is pure shit. About once a year I'll check their facebook feed just to see if they've turned things around. As of a couple months ago they are still spewing the same shit along with their small mob of societal dissidents.

From my vantage point though they are where they are at due to a lifetime of terrible decisions.
Old 09-25-2023, 11:07 AM
Planar Protector

Old 09-25-2023, 11:26 AM
Planar Protector

bidenboy.jpg
Old 09-25-2023, 11:35 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blingy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm going to guess you have very little to no experience with these so called victims. Ya see, my little sister and her oldest son are two of those victims of society. Both blame everybody else for their station in life......and yes, it is pure shit. About once a year I'll check their facebook feed just to see if they've turned things around. As of a couple months ago they are still spewing the same shit along with their small mob of societal dissidents.

From my vantage point though they are where they are at due to a lifetime of terrible decisions.
I have a tremendous amount of experience with people on the "bottom" of society. Conservatives blame victims because doing so perpetuates their power.
Old 09-25-2023, 11:47 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's become obvious to me that the conservative posters on this forum are mentally ill. They are victims of capitalism, like prisoners who have learned to love their cages.

Therefore I will not mock them anymore. I pity people like Homesteaded and Elizondo.
Can't imagine living with that much fear and hate.
Old 09-25-2023, 11:48 AM
Banned

Quote:
I have a tremendous amount of experience with people on the "bottom" of society. Conservatives blame victims because doing so perpetuates their power.

Give em all 4x8 room with an Xbox and TV and a portapotty (all wireles and no running water to reduce (not entirely eliminate) suicides). Serve em one well rounded meal a day of porridge, peas, a vitamin supplement, and some liquifued protein.

They get 1 hr per day of sunlight in a garden they can earn privileges to care for. They get 1 hr spiritual meditation. And 1 hr light yoga stretching and pilates.

They can earn privileges to get citizenship and an ID for applying for work details and being graded well on their work ethic.

If they refuse to eat, drink their water or shower and get in pain they get strapped into their bunks with a steady morphine drip until they die.

As long as they shower every few days and keep their room clean and hygienic they can be left alone with an approved and appropriate spiritual book, Christian, Bhuddist, Islamic, or Jewish. Of their choosing.

If they are too disabled to read, write, follow instructions, or physically move they get moved to a safe home where someone is paid to care of them and that someone is graded on their charges wellbeing.

No one is free to use drugs or own property. You earn and upkeep license to use land and equipment by passing tests and getting good scores on your evaluations.

Everyone. Everywhere is surveilled and it's archived 24/7 for their entire lifetime. AI is designed by competition between groups to keep track of all of the highlights, good and bad. For quick indexing. Maybe an implanted chip even tracks and uploads your emotional state and regulation for easy lifetime statistical analysis. To match the timeline of your surveillance archive index.

You apply for a permit and license for a baby.

Gg.

Maybe showers are just wipedowns with bug repellent stuff and a bristle brush. Also you're kept shaved until you rank up out of your 4x8. Just thinking minimum resources feasible with modern tech and automation here.

Combat against foreign states who aren't controlling their population properly is always a great option for some extra privileges. Like more variety of food. And TV channels. By default all TV and games are nonviolent and spiritual and educational.

Blamb! No more poverty and instantly reduced crime rate. Almost zero avoidable suffering.

Some people are born to suffer and that is unavoidable. However we don't need to give them the freedom to take others down with them.

Hope this helps!
Last edited by magnetaress; 09-25-2023 at 12:15 PM..
Old 09-25-2023, 12:16 PM
Planar Protector

Some people are just down on America. That's their right.

I feel sorry for them because for even the casual player America offers a lot of adventure and value for the dollar. I own a car. That's fast travel for you newbies.
Old 09-25-2023, 12:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We really are doing the Unthinkable [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-25-2023, 12:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We really are doing the Unthinkable [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rich old money mostly Catholic Europe is sick of the rest of the world's shit.

This is a really good thing.
Old 09-25-2023, 12:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadre Spinegnawer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Some people are just down on America. That's their right.

I feel sorry for them because for even the casual player America offers a lot of adventure and value for the dollar. I own a car. That's fast travel for you newbies.
And for the majority. This is great. It works quite well.

I'm discussing a state set aside for that 25% that fail outa this. Back in the day they would have been killed or died by the end of high-school or like eaten by a bear or died of dehydration and tetanus by 13 yrs if they didn't get the opportunity for high-school or inducted into the mafia and held to standards. The state has successfully destroyed such natural selection and replaced it with nothing of value.

I'm just suggesting we rebalance the scales in a fair, just, responsible, and equitable way! For everyone who rolls the dice on idiots and greedy little satanic parents!
Last edited by magnetaress; 09-25-2023 at 12:46 PM..
Closed Thread