Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 08-16-2023, 01:54 PM
Banned

I’ll relate this story from a co-worker regarding BG3 I found funny:

He plays a co-op game with an alcoholic friend of his who continues to get more and more piss drunk the longer they play. The alcoholic was playing a Dragonborn barbarian and didn’t realize that barbarians armor class actually improves based on their stats when not wearing armor

So when hearing about this, my co-worker asked his alcoholic friend to try removing his medium armor, and his barbarian’s armor class went up like 10 points. So he said you need to not wear armor

His friend said “but I already threw out my character’s clothes!” So he continued to have to play with a fully nude Barbarian standing around in the cutscenes with his floppy Dragonborn dick hanging in everyone’s faces

Eventually my co-worker got sick of it and checked every char’s inventory for clothes. Apparently some female NPC had a pair of underwear, so they gave it to the barbarian. When he put it on it’s like a little sexy thong and chest harness

I asked if they started calling him Leather Daddy and co-worker said yea
Old 08-16-2023, 05:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by jolanar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Game is fun but got a little repetitive for me after a while. Quests all feel kinda samey. Not sure I'll be able to finish the story to be honest. Combat is either way too easy or too frustrating/unfun depending on the encounter.

It's weird to me people are acting like it's some kind of masterpiece or the greatest game of all time. So far it hasn't done anything all that different from BG1 and 2 but with better graphics.
I mean its been a long time since people had even mediocre games ;D They forgot the taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

He plays a co-op game with an alcoholic friend of his who continues to get more and more piss drunk the longer they play. The alcoholic was playing a Dragonborn barbarian and didn’t realize that barbarians armor class actually improves based on their stats when not wearing armor

So when hearing about this, my co-worker asked his alcoholic friend to try removing his medium armor, and his barbarian’s armor class went up like 10 points. So he said you need to not wear armor

His friend said “but I already threw out my character’s clothes!” So he continued to have to play with a fully nude Barbarian standing around in the cutscenes with his floppy Dragonborn dick hanging in everyone’s faces

Eventually my co-worker got sick of it and checked every char’s inventory for clothes. Apparently some female NPC had a pair of underwear, so they gave it to the barbarian. When he put it on it’s like a little sexy thong and chest harness

I have a nude half orc barbarian as a side character, I was having fun throwing everyone everywhere. Nobody in cutscenes cares about you being super casual with pp out [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-16-2023, 06:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

LOL - thats awesome

Kellian Cove (60 Wood Elf Rogue)
Parra Doxx (55 Barbarian Shaman)

“This man is using his mind as a weapon …and woe be tide the creature who
steps into his garden" -Finch

Old 08-20-2023, 07:16 AM
Large Rat

@unsunghero: This is what we've been waiting for. Raging naked barbarian with dong hanging out.
Old 08-20-2023, 05:57 PM
Banned

Funny shit

It’s a little unsettling how many people’s heads you can curb-stomp in cutscenes

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=
Old 08-20-2023, 09:15 PM
Banned

wat is up with the controversy with this game there in trouble butt seems to be super popular game r now
Old 08-20-2023, 09:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
wat is up with the controversy with this game there in trouble butt seems to be super popular game r now
They're in trouble? The only controversy I've heard is that triple A developers don't want the consumer to start expecting this kind of quality I'm our video games.

Is there something else?

Kellian Cove (60 Wood Elf Rogue)
Parra Doxx (55 Barbarian Shaman)

“This man is using his mind as a weapon …and woe be tide the creature who
steps into his garden" -Finch

Old 08-20-2023, 09:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Funny shit

It’s a little unsettling how many people’s heads you can curb-stomp in cutscenes

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=
thyis is like the best game ever lol
Old 08-20-2023, 09:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They're in trouble? The only controversy I've heard is that triple A developers don't want the consumer to start expecting this kind of quality I'm our video games.

Is there something else?
idk asmongold made like 50 videos about it but i have not watched cuz i was afraid someone was upset there was a gay character or something
Old 08-20-2023, 09:23 PM
Banned

like maybe they overpromised and under delivered or something