Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 01-24-2024, 12:27 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"Don't re-create threads we just deleted" is less a rule and more like housebreaking a puppy.
Who is we. 'We' deleted what. Which thread. Who recreated it. Who is the puppy. Who needs housebreaking.

Riddle me this.
Old 01-24-2024, 01:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddrick [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who is we. 'We' deleted what. Which thread. Who recreated it. Who is the puppy. Who needs housebreaking.

Riddle me this.
Castle double downed and got popped.

'We' is within a quote I falsely attributed to staff. They never said that.
Old 01-24-2024, 01:43 PM
Aviak

Sounds like castle got shafted for being castle. Imagine being in a community that kicks members for being themselves even if they've been around over seven years with over 2000 posts. As in castle on the day of his ban acted the same way as castle always acted.

I don't know the guy. But it sounds like what happened to him is wrong.

WTS Castle's Manastone for 750k
Old 01-24-2024, 03:24 PM
Planar Protector

I bought a lot of Bitcoin in 2014 and sold almost all of it end of 2018. I'm fine with how it all turned out.
Old 01-25-2024, 09:56 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddrick [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just invested in FTX after reviewing this thread. They have their own FTT coin. Better than bitcoin I hear.

Thanks for the investment advice all. All my best investment advice comes from elf sim forums.

Which rules are you referring to Botten?

There aren't any rules.
Oh there are rules and you are very much breaking them - this rule is fairly obvious Seducio (verified) even if you tend from time to time talk in the 3rd person

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llandris
Forum suspensions / bans
If you are forum suspended, this is not an invitation to make a new account and continue posting. Wait out your suspension before you start posting again. You were suspended for a reason. The staff reserves the right to adjust suspension times accordingly.

If you are forum banned, this is not an invitation to make a new account and continue posting. Instead, do not get banned in the first place.

Multiple forum suspensions can and will result in a permanent forum ban, any new forum accounts will be banned on sight for previous account actions. Multiple forum suspensions / bans can result in in-game account suspensions or bans.
Old 01-25-2024, 11:15 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh there are rules and you are very much breaking them - this rule is fairly obvious Seducio (verified) even if you tend from time to time talk in the 3rd person
It goes on to describe a gentle hand with the crop just past your italic tomfoolery. But go off.
Old 01-25-2024, 01:31 PM
Aviak

Botten, I don't know who you are. I asked my Dad about you and he hasn't texted me back. What I would say is stop talking about my Dad because you don't know what happened to him. He was banned for asking booter to stop talking to him. The staff banned him for that.
Old 01-25-2024, 04:03 PM
Aviak

I finally got a text back.

"Botten is mostly harmless. He tends to falsely accuse people of being someone they aren't. Tell him that your name is Trexller for a laugh."

Some kind of inside joke maybe?
Old 01-25-2024, 04:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Botten, I don't know who you are. I asked my Dad about you and he hasn't texted me back. What I would say is stop talking about my Dad because you don't know what happened to him. He was banned for asking booter to stop talking to him. The staff banned him for that.
... your mask is falling off again...

*rolleye* at "it wasn't me it was the one armed man" excuse A.K.A. or the brother (dad) did it.

Fine don't be negative about the staff then on your new (er son's) account as you were in this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llandris
Server Negativity
Spreading negative propaganda about the server and serving no purpose other than to slander the community and it's staff will not be allowed.

The staff works hard to provide this experience to you, and we will not tolerate negative conjecture about our agendas or actions. This includes negative or tasteless comments about current or former staff members. Constructive feedback via substantiated bug reports is always appreciated.
The staff works for free. They don't want to be our baby sitters of our posts (this including me). They have a passion for the game. They don't need to deal with drama that can get the board shutdown or seen in a negative light from anything that could even be deemed as political hate or out of the norm based on popular vote or opinion.
Last edited by Botten; 01-25-2024 at 04:54 PM..
Old 01-25-2024, 05:01 PM
Aviak

I have spoken to Menden without incident. I am perfectly capable of speaking to any member of staff. I'm not as old as my Dad, but I am educated.

My assessment of you is perhaps different than my Dads. It doesn't appear that you want to take facts into consideration or have a conversation with someone. You seem to be ok with false accusations.

Botten, I am requesting that you stop talking to me. You might not be as harmless as my Dad says but from my vantage point you are attacking me for no reason. So please stop talking to me.