Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-01-2020, 06:39 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesseca [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The original agreement when we moved to takp qas that the name would continue to have an honorable reputation. That is the reason Nemce and I decided to contact the GM's. Because even though a few if the officers still held our morals and values the decisions made were against our beliefs. New leadership, new members were not privy to that information. Once we started to hear not so good things about what was going on with AG on p99, yes we put opinions in and the rest is history. Bottom line is when we left we should of not left the name here. We all learn from our mistakes.

Lovingly Mommy
Just a couple assumptions and what you read on the message board , and then you decide to do the lowest thing you possibly could. I did have respect for AG before I joined it, but now after this stunt, I can see it's all a visage. Gross. Petty and pathetic really. In my all years if gaming from EQ, to wow, to MTG, to Desert Combat, with all the people I've played with and Guilds I've been in, this is by far the scummiest thing I've ever seen. You and your son are bad people for doing this and should be ashamed of yourselves.
Old 11-01-2020, 06:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasarious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Looks like you read the room right. Looks like they were justified in their assessment as well.
They new they were going to do some dirty shit and Nemce wouldn't approve? heh.

Nuggie / Celelilly / Zackattacker - not guilded <TAKP>
RETIRED Nuggiemag - <Sodden Seakings> formerly Ironborn

Nuggie - Undead Mage on Old Blanchy (Classic WoW)
RETIRED - Nuggie / Celelilly / Conavar - <Omni> formerly <Vesica Dei> P99
Duggie/Wuggie <Mythic Legends> EQ1-Lanys

On to the Future in Pantheon
Old 11-01-2020, 06:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoggren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just a couple assumptions and what you read on the message board , and then you decide to do the lowest thing you possibly could. I did have respect for AG before I joined it, but now after this stunt, I can see it's all a visage. Gross. Petty and pathetic really. In my all years if gaming from EQ, to wow, to MTG, to Desert Combat, with all the people I've played with and Guilds I've been in, this is by far the scummiest thing I've ever seen. You and your son are bad people for doing this and should be ashamed of yourselves.
You come off as a person in AG, I apologize if that is incorrect. Got a little time on your hands lately? Why is that? Supporting shady behavior get you raid banned lately, eh? Enjoy the shitpie you helped whip up.

Old 11-01-2020, 06:51 PM
Sarnak

Send a message via AIM to LazyHydras

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You come off as a person in AG, I apologize if that is incorrect. Got a little time on your hands lately? Why is that? Supporting shady behavior get you raid banned lately, eh? Enjoy the shitpie you helped whip up.
All these flavors and you chose to be salty.

Nephinine - 60 Iksar Necromancer

Krystaps - 60 Iksar Warrior

Remember. . . Iksar is the master race.
Old 11-01-2020, 07:30 PM
Planar Protector

Wait, what? I don't have a dog in this show. How am I salty? Good job misapplying that one.

Old 11-01-2020, 07:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoggren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The scummiest thing you’ve ever seen was a guild getting renamed?
Old 11-01-2020, 07:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He openly stated he hadn't been around very long.
Old 11-01-2020, 07:51 PM
Banned

Moon cats? Anyone?
Old 11-01-2020, 07:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hrothgar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Moon cats? Anyone?
We welcome you.
Old 11-01-2020, 07:58 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm sorry do you even play on this server? Or just a board lurking has been?
Closed Thread