Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Old 09-04-2013, 02:58 PM
Kobold

Default Server list isn't popping up

I am having some issues getting the server list to pop up when I am trying to enter the game. I know what you're thinking he didn't change his host.txt file. But I did. It reads correctly I copied and pasted it numerous times to make sure that wasn't the case.

Once in awhile I can get the list to pop up. So I am not real sure why it isn't doing it all the time. I tried bypassing the launcher all together and it does the same thing. Not real sure what to do at this point. I can get the list to eventually pop up if I try to login about 30 times.

Any ideas?
Old 09-04-2013, 03:40 PM
Planar Protector

Try the advice here:

http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...ad.php?t=94928
Old 09-04-2013, 11:39 PM
Fire Giant

Back out and log in a again. Just tonight when I logged in, no server list. Not sure why it happens, but if I back out and start over I usually get it the next time. Sometimes it takes a few tries.
Old 09-05-2013, 11:45 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyra [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Back out and log in a again. Just tonight when I logged in, no server list. Not sure why it happens, but if I back out and start over I usually get it the next time. Sometimes it takes a few tries.
This is exactly what happens to me, but usually it isn't the second time. Sometimes it takes 10-15 tries or even more. I just wondered if it's something on my end that can be fixed. I figured with it working that it was just a technical issue of sorts. Who knows.

I read that link above posted before I posted here. Couldn't find anything that I hadn't already done or tried. It still works. Just a pain to spend 10 minutes trying to log in. Nothing I can't live with though!
Old 09-06-2013, 03:31 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thulack [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
<3 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...ad.php?t=94928

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhambuk View Post
gotrocks community savior