Closed Thread

Old 01-24-2011, 11:36 PM
Sarnak

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

somebody say my name?
Old 01-25-2011, 12:11 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey, don't get me wrong. I am an animal lover and always have been.
*glances over to his cat, Luna*

I don't place them above human beings in terms of "importance", though.

Hasbinbad is pretty much the epitome of worthless.

Seen here: http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...highlight=kill

How he finds this "abuse" deplorable yet sees what he said right there okay, is well beyond my realm of understanding. People such as him should be castrated to prevent further pollution to the gene pool.
Oh ok yeah you hate hasbinbad I get it, does this mean the next time a thread about baby rape is posted and hasbinbad comes out on the anti-baby rape side that you will keep us up to date about his opinions on the us army?
Old 01-25-2011, 12:30 AM
Orc

this has got to be a joke, or else i have no idea how you got a cat to eat shrooms. I can hardly get my cat to eat stuff that's good for it, and from what a friend of a friend of a friend has told me, shrooms dont taste very good.
Last edited by teganyavo; 01-25-2011 at 12:40 AM..
Old 01-25-2011, 12:34 AM
Planar Protector

For the record, I think baby rape is bad.
Old 01-25-2011, 12:42 AM
Orc

last night she was fine, kept her in my room for 3 hours, untill she wanted out, so let her out but not outside, she just ran around playing with our younger cat for a hour, then just laid down by me and for the next 2 hours watching tv she was doing fine, came to find out that it was .2 that was given

must be a low doasage, i did 1.5 earlier, and was nice, but mediocre, how ever the word is spelt
Old 01-25-2011, 01:13 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by wodiranger [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
last night she was fine, kept her in my room for 3 hours, untill she wanted out, so let her out but not outside, she just ran around playing with our younger cat for a hour, then just laid down by me and for the next 2 hours watching tv she was doing fine, came to find out that it was .2 that was given

must be a low doasage, i did 1.5 earlier, and was nice, but mediocre, how ever the word is spelt
Can I have her now since you are the worst thing? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-25-2011, 01:14 AM
Banned

trolledsoftly.avi
Old 01-25-2011, 01:15 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Japan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
trolledsoftly.avi
I have been hoping that all along and still am. If not, he can die ina fire.
Old 01-25-2011, 02:05 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasbinbad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Shrooms have a known LD50, and they can have permanent psychiatric effects even if a lethal dose isn't administered.. Saying they are completely harmless is tantamount to telling a kid a loaded gun is a toy. Good job, combat medic!
Yea I mean it's basically common sense. Psylocibin is a **POISON** and the natural defense mechanism of the mushroom -- the reason overdosing on them can literally be FATAL. I know people will argue the validity of this etc. I don't think you would actually DIE from eating too many shroroms, but I'd imagine you would could VERY VERY VERY ill and be throwing up for hours (I've heard of this happening to people eating only 1/8)

The first time I ever ate shrooms I at a full 1/8 and it was absolutely insane. It's rather scary how powerful hallucinogens are -- you literally can't tell reality from the fiction in your head. My friend had bought a bunch of pet toads (about 10 of them) the morning before we ate the shrooms and they were in a large aquarium. APPARENTLY at night / when it's cold they pile on top of each other for warmth. Well we were trippin BALLS at this point and we went to look at the toads -- they were all piled up on the side of the aquarium ALL looking out directly at us. We fucking FREAKED OUT.

The next night he calls me and tells me the toads are doin the same thing lol.
Last edited by KilyenaMage; 01-25-2011 at 02:16 AM..
Old 01-25-2011, 02:06 AM
Banned

hmmm can't embed videos here anymore!?

Ill just leave this here....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJEw3A_QO9o

My high school friend's dog used to LOOOVVVEEE getting stoned with us though. Whenever we'd light up a dutch he would come from nowhere as soon as he smelled it and sit in a begging position in front of us til we shotgunned him. lawls.
Last edited by KilyenaMage; 01-25-2011 at 02:18 AM..
Closed Thread