Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-06-2019, 08:39 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fingurs [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lets revisit this if/when Core/BG start pwning 50% of Vulaks/Dozes.

They would petition your asses so hard and fast.

"Oh but we work out our issues, thanks for the Primal Velium bullshitstick"

Lets see how "work out" things will get when it comes to Vulak/Dozes/KTs/AOWs lol

You guys are such trash, til the day you die you swear you were on the right side of history - enjoy that bubble.

The rotation is coming - they know its necessary, and im gonna sit here, and laugh so hard as the 500 man army falls apart. hahahaha
Only reason your guild lasted was because of AM concessions. Sorry you joined Tempest bud
Old 02-06-2019, 08:39 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kye1709 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Less than 40 under 20% RA have attended 14 or more raids in the past 30 days. No matter how you spin it, still nowhere near half the server.
Dude you had 137 at a raid yesterday. AT 4pm pst, on a fucking Tuesday.

You have well over 500 members. You profited from a bunch of guilds dying/leaving the server. Get the fuck outta here with that bullshit.
Old 02-06-2019, 08:40 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Only reason your guild lasted was because of AM concessions. Sorry you joined Tempest bud
Does it even matter to you how we got those concessions? Are you saying staff on P99 just handed out concessions? Are you ready to back that claim up?

Or are you ready to admit the reason Tempest got concessions was because your guild fucked up and broke rules?

Which one? Pick one.
Old 02-06-2019, 08:43 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fingurs [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dude you had 137 at a raid yesterday. AT 4pm pst, on a fucking Tuesday.

You have well over 500 members. You profited from a bunch of guilds dying/leaving the server. Get the fuck outta here with that bullshit.
Lol you're wrong, i just gave you the numbers. Even if you add in the members with <10% RA its still less than 240 total members on the roster. Not my fault you're a special snowflake and refuse to put down the koolaid.
Old 02-06-2019, 08:50 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kye1709 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol you're wrong, i just gave you the numbers. Even if you add in the members with <10% RA its still less than 240 total members on the roster. Not my fault you're a special snowflake and refuse to put down the koolaid.
Very well then, you guys should survive the rotations np then. Since there is clearly not a lot of people, the pixel need wont be so bad.

...... right?
Old 02-06-2019, 08:53 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Does it even matter to you how we got those concessions? Are you saying staff on P99 just handed out concessions? Are you ready to back that claim up?

Or are you ready to admit the reason Tempest got concessions was because your guild fucked up and broke rules?

Which one? Pick one.
sound kind of mad bro

but I choose option c)

sorry you joined a shit guild
Old 02-06-2019, 08:59 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sound kind of mad bro

but I choose option c)

sorry you joined a shit guild
Thought so. Now take a seat in the back, troll [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-06-2019, 09:01 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Lets revisit this if/when Core/BG start pwning 50% of Vulaks/Dozes.

They would petition your asses so hard and fast.

"Oh but we work out our issues, thanks for the Primal Velium bullshitstick"

Lets see how "work out" things will get when it comes to Vulak/Dozes/KTs/AOWs lol

You guys are such trash, til the day you die you swear you were on the right side of history - enjoy that bubble.

The rotation is coming - they know its necessary, and im gonna sit here, and laugh so hard as the 500 man army falls apart. hahahaha
Dude okay

500 people = There are 235 people on our active DKP page right now. AM requires 10% RA to bid on loot. 48 of those 235 are below 10%. So that puts us at around 187 active raiders.

You know what's the weirdest thing? Since Tempest died out (Which, after speaking to no less than 30 ex members, was due to Tempest being the most toxic environment they have every been apart of) Doze hasn't ran west because 5 mallet charges wasn't enough agro to pull it out of the train. One time. So strange.

Right side of history? I joined Aftermath 2 years ago. I can remember maybe... 3 cycles/Earthquakes that Aw/Temp beat us handily. And it's the most fun I have ever had in a guild. Our discord is hilarious. And in that 2 years, ya'll have been suspended/conceded a lot more than us. Soo, maybe it's anecdotal, but yeah I feel like I made the right choice.

Aren't you Fingerz? You want a rotation? Have you not spent a billion hours FTEing? Was that not fun for you? You want a rotation because your shitty guild died? You sound pretty salty.

I mentioned it before in a different thread, i completely get why GM's don't want to put up with a bunch of angry nerds over pixel dragons. (However I think overall it's a poor solution, and kills the raid scene completely. Those few months when we had ToV to ourselves because you guys couldn't stop breaking the rules was the most boring raiding I have been apart of. I was messaging other guilds every week begging them to come compete, ask Runyan of PS. Instanced EQ raiding during this era is extremely trivial)

Only time will tell. Maybe Aftermath wasn't the guild that was extremely difficult to work with.
Old 02-06-2019, 09:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Exactly.

Tell me exactly, where is Sirken now? I remember you guys thinking he was 'favoring' tempest. Dont use his name to escape now, you guys hated Sirken, because he was the only one holding your feet to the fire.

Keep telling yourselves you're winning competitions, when you field 5x the average guild size.

The only thing you guys risk, is a COTH - thats it, pretty much everything else its not even close. You won. You got half the server on your guild - just admit it. You win because you have more people then you can possibly remember are even on your roster.

Its like the Movie/Story of the 300. AM is the Persians, the server is the 300 Spartans. While we put up a fight for a while, ultimately you start running out of bodies, and you ants just multiply.

Lets see how long you geniuses last once rotations are in place. 1 month? 2 months? lol.
This coming from the guy that was in a 100 man Zerg at velious launch, locked down Velious so no one else could compete and when you started to lose huffed and puffed and woke the sleeper. Your opinion means nothing, you are nothing.
Old 02-06-2019, 09:07 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Exactly.

Tell me exactly, where is Sirken now? I remember you guys thinking he was 'favoring' tempest. Dont use his name to escape now, you guys hated Sirken, because he was the only one holding your feet to the fire.

Keep telling yourselves you're winning competitions, when you field 5x the average guild size.

The only thing you guys risk, is a COTH - thats it, pretty much everything else its not even close. You won. You got half the server on your guild - just admit it. You win because you have more people then you can possibly remember are even on your roster.

Its like the Movie/Story of the 300. AM is the Persians, the server is the 300 Spartans. While we put up a fight for a while, ultimately you start running out of bodies, and you ants just multiply.

Lets see how long you geniuses last once rotations are in place. 1 month? 2 months? lol.
Wow, racist much?

SMH, reported
Closed Thread