Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2019, 06:10 PM
Planar Protector

Trump: Victims of mass shootings love me.
Old 08-21-2019, 06:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Technically the Democratic primaries aren't until February, and Trump would have to choose not to run for re-election.

The chances of him losing the nomination are non-existent.
True in practice but even with a incumbent party President they still hold a party convention to nominate a candidate. The parties aren't beholden but to themselves as to who they choose.

I'm sure it's happened. BallzDeep can you google it?
Old 08-21-2019, 07:31 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I dont know much about american politics, but I know that the president election campaigns in america starts very very very early...like 1-2 years before the election.
I also know that the Democrats "battle" right now who their candidate for President should be (I think there are like 20+ candidates right now or something like that?)

But how does it work for the Republicans right now? Is the current President always the candidate for a 2nd term, or will there be also some kind of battle who the republican candidate for the next President election should be?

(sorry about my english. Hope you understand my question)
You are pretty spot on for the most part. Election debates and candidates start very early. The party that is typically not in power will hold more debates and have more candidates. Although, 20 is exceedingly high and due to the "identity politics" that are currently taking place in America. A battle for who can be the most progressive.

Republicans or the party that is currently in power, never go up against an in term President. Your chances for winning are unlikely and you don't want to go up against someone who is already winning.
Old 08-21-2019, 07:56 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
True in practice but even with a incumbent party President they still hold a party convention to nominate a candidate. The parties aren't beholden but to themselves as to who they choose.

I'm sure it's happened. BallzDeep can you google it?
Denounces Trump, but tries to use Trumps methods. We've got a good one here boys, you can tell his judgement would be on par for the course.\

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...-save-a-lot-of
Old 08-21-2019, 08:04 PM
Planar Protector

Are you trying to make a point or just rambling?
Old 08-21-2019, 08:06 PM
Planar Protector

Donald Trump tells reporters his anti-semitic comments are all 'in your head.'
Old 08-21-2019, 08:14 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are you trying to make a point or just rambling?
Still been waiting on a point from you in this whole thread. Since the very beginning of you posting in this thread...... A lot longer than myself and a lot more often as well. Wait, whose rambling again?

Are those articles making a point or just rambling again?
Old 08-21-2019, 08:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
The comments about being the Messiah follow the president's remarks yesterday about Jewish people which implied that they had dual loyalty to the United States and Israel. "If you want to vote Democrat you are being very disloyal to Jewish people and Israel," he said before calling the nearly 80 percent of Jewish Americans who voted for Democrats in the 2018 midterm elections "stupid."

"Let's be clear: What the president said was anti-Semitic," wrote Anti-Defamation League CEO Jonathan Greenblatt. "The charge of disloyalty or dual loyalty has been used against Jews for centuries. Almost a year after the Pittsburgh shooting, as anti-Semitism continues to rise, it's bewildering that we still need to have this conversation."
Old 08-21-2019, 08:22 PM
Fire Giant

A troll that takes this like his full time job HAHA. Since its been pretty obvious you are probably a HIGHLY HIGHLY invested copy/paste troll, I actually feel sorry for you. Good luck brother, hope you get a better life.
Last edited by BallzDeep; 08-21-2019 at 08:28 PM..
Old 08-21-2019, 08:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallzDeep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Denounces Trump, but tries to use Trumps methods. We've got a good one here boys, you can tell his judgement would be on par for the course.\

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...-save-a-lot-of
I wasn't aware of that!

I'll poz you with a question - should the President be acting like a forum elf?
Closed Thread