Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-13-2011, 06:11 AM
Sarnak

Default Keeping the Haters out. Epic mealtime

I hate haters especially vegans.

I like my food manly like this.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/wZDv9pgHp8Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Thumbs UP if you like meat and hate vegans!
Old 02-13-2011, 06:14 AM
Planar Protector

We about to get drunk off of pancakes!
[78 Monk] Kobrakai (Iksar) <The Chosen Few> (EZ Server)
- See you soon, Space Cowboy.
Old 02-13-2011, 12:02 PM
Fire Giant

15,709 calories and 1005g of fat. I'm def not a health freak but EW
Old 02-13-2011, 12:42 PM
Sarnak

Meat! Yes! I like some veggies, but definitely a carnivore. Don't drink for breakfast, but have had one to cure a hangover, that's been quite a while ago. You left out munchies!! Smoke a little maryjane, but whatever you do, don't go to the grocery store high.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Server runs much smoother without prima donnas prancing around being bitches like this is Walmart's Customer Service Department.
Old 02-13-2011, 01:24 PM
Aviak

Awesomesauce
Old 02-13-2011, 01:31 PM
Banned

I fucking hate Vegans.

People are starving around the world and they decide, "I'm not going to eat X, because I have the luxury of a choice! lol I'm so trendy and forward thinking."
Old 02-13-2011, 01:58 PM
Sarnak

Harrison you made me chuckle.
Old 02-13-2011, 02:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I fucking hate Vegans.

People are starving around the world and they decide, "I'm not going to eat X, because I have the luxury of a choice! lol I'm so trendy and forward thinking."
So if someone were to limit what they eat in some other way (say, by not eating cheese whiz or something, because it's disgusting), would you condemn them for having the luxury of a choice while people in the developing world are forced to eat cheese whiz?
Lardna Minch, 18 Warrior

Project 1999 (PvP):
[50 (sometimes 49) Bard] Wolfram Alpha (Half Elf) ZONE: oasis
Old 02-13-2011, 02:37 PM
Sarnak

^^^^^

building a fortress to keep all the hatred out!
Old 02-13-2011, 02:48 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

I agree that a lot of vegans are really annoying, seem really pretentious about their diets, but I also think vegan haters are equally annoying with their willful ignorance... i mean yea, you're real manly for going to the grocery store and gorging yourself on meat, you badass.

People have evolved to eat meat. You'll actually become vitamin deficient if you don't eat any animal products and don't supplement your diet. Also, meat tastes really good and it can be pretty miserable to deprive yourself of it. Still, factory farming an animal for its meat, eggs, or milk causes a lot of suffering... a pretty fucked up amount. A cow, chicken, pig, whatever, is not smart like a human but it's pretty impossible to deny that it can't feel pain exactly the same way a human can. So what is the difference between slaughtering a pig and eating it and slaughtering a 3 year old orphan and eating it, besides the legality of it? They'd both suffer about the same amount.

But of course, this kind of thing happens on a huge scale every second of every day. Lions are eating buffalos alive, sharks are eating seals, bears are eating people, etc. Still, if someone is willing to deprive themselves of animal products to reduce the total amount of suffering that exists, I think that's a good thing to do. If that person then goes on to feel that he's better than everyone else, well, that's what humans like to do, just accept it with equanimity. It's no different than you thinking you're better than all the vegans because they're all pussies. The only difference is, you're pretentious and you're also going to hell. fucking murderer.
Closed Thread