Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-11-2017, 09:29 AM
Planar Protector

Maliant,

I took the liberty of removing the trolling and personal attacks from your post and just want to reply to the substance:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maliant [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
there used to be YNYD (your noble your day). There was a noble spawning every single day.
If you think the answer is a YDYN agreement, then get the buy-in of all active sky raiding guilds, including the guilds that just go up to snipe nobles (A/A), and I will support it. Otherwise, it's just a pipe dream with no place on this server.

If you wish to have any credibility in further posts, I would leave the logical fallacies at home.

Good luck with both tasks.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 07-11-2017, 10:10 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rustle will port up on their days and clear island one leaving them with no noble loot and forcing them to buy keys.
Rustle clears island one? My available funds say otherwise...
Old 07-11-2017, 10:33 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keary [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rustle clears island one? My available funds say otherwise...
They've been caught red-handed more than once.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 07-11-2017, 11:28 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They've been caught red-handed more than once.
I hope we actually do so you can keep berging out. Kill them all I say
Last edited by Fasttimes; 07-11-2017 at 11:31 AM..
Old 07-11-2017, 11:31 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hackattack [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I keep a char camped on isle 1 with 1000 gold just for these threads.
Thank you
Old 07-11-2017, 12:36 PM
Planar Protector

Cecily is the one in charge of isle 1 for Rustle. Complain in game and she will take care of any concerns including reimbursement for having to buy keys.
Old 07-11-2017, 04:15 PM
Sarnak

It sure has been awfully quiet on our Thursday night Sky raids since we stared killing every OOA... Plus we have been able to engage and kill the Noble almost every single time since then. Has worked well for us so far.
[57 Ranger] Breeann (Wood-Elf) <The Second Sons>
[40 Enchanter] Mellisandra (Human) <The Second Sons>
Old 07-11-2017, 05:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fasttimes [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I hope we actually do so you can keep berging out. Kill them all I say
Get rustled.
Old 07-11-2017, 05:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Get rustled.
Don't think you understand meaning. Tell us more about isle 1
Old 07-11-2017, 06:01 PM
Large Bat

Thank you to those that provided constructive replies. To the rest of you, this post was not about blame. Get your attitudes fixed.

Up until this recent server reset noble was popping on thursdays while a single OoA was up. OoA depoped right before noble poped. A new OoA would pop upon noble death. I know veloci and second sons and novae only started killing OoA to stop the sniping of islands by groups / guilds on their off cycle day. I've seen the afore mentioned 3 guilds get screwed out of their thursday sky days multiple times specifically due to someone clearing 1 or more islands when it was not their turn. 3 weeks in a row someone had killed only the island 1 and 3 boss on their off days... this ofcorse resulted in no sky raid due to the nonsense of isand hopping without keys.

Also paradox has specifically been killing OoA to do the hov mob.

HOWEVER; I still do not see a confirmed spawn mechanic to get more noble pops outside of a server reset. If I understand all this correctly, the 3 day noble can only result from OoA repop due to server repop without timer reset.
Last edited by Silverwolf23; 07-11-2017 at 06:04 PM..
Closed Thread