Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-05-2011, 02:40 PM
Orc

Default I'm too busy not working to work

I've got only 30 mins until my weekend starts and I can REALLY start playing EQ. My school has been blocking all the sites I go too lately and I would NEVER put my log-ins into a proxy like some of the people here do with facebook >.> I started using private filter on p99, surprisingly it's not blocked and hopefully Inprivate browsing will keep it that way. Anyways, this network is sealed shut tight, maybe you guys can give me something so I can kill 30 mins or some decent proxy sites and help me out a litte? I would appriciate it :P
Old 05-05-2011, 02:55 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to naez Send a message via AIM to naez Send a message via MSN to naez Send a message via Yahoo to naez

damn I never thought of setting up a cgi proxy to phish people's facebook accounts

thx! getting my legal team to write up the ToS agreement now
Old 05-05-2011, 03:09 PM
Sarnak

Send a message via AIM to Ihealyou

masturbate

Uuur - Your favorite Master +1 cleric <LifeAlert>
Rockwell - Your favorite 30 virgin <Aspen and Rockwell>
Old 05-05-2011, 03:27 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by jval2529 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've got only 30 mins until my weekend starts and I can REALLY start playing EQ. My school has been blocking all the sites I go too lately and I would NEVER put my log-ins into a proxy like some of the people here do with facebook >.> I started using private filter on p99, surprisingly it's not blocked and hopefully Inprivate browsing will keep it that way. Anyways, this network is sealed shut tight, maybe you guys can give me something so I can kill 30 mins or some decent proxy sites and help me out a litte? I would appriciate it :P
The best way to do this without getting thrown out of your school would be to remote into a home PC and run the game there. You can use something like LogMeIn to access the computer

It won't help you now but assuming you have a computer at home you can remote into this would be the safest option.

Asher
Old 05-05-2011, 05:13 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by naez [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
damn I never thought of setting up a cgi proxy to phish people's facebook accounts

thx! getting my legal team to write up the ToS agreement now
not only that set up a referal service and use the accounts to promote it, also have lots of pop ups and ads, the target demographic is 13-18. if you balance the ads properly you should get TONS of traffic.

Quote:
The best way to do this without getting thrown out of your school would be to remote into a home PC and run the game there. You can use something like LogMeIn to access the computer

It won't help you now but assuming you have a computer at home you can remote into this would be the safest option.
I tried to set up a physical server with some spare parts I had only to find out that both cmd and internet options where blocked. If I could get himachi on a flash drive I could probably do what your saying, I don't know if I could set it as primary but I don't think that's necessary. That's a really good idea, it's worth trying at least, thanks for the tip [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-06-2011, 01:08 AM
Aviak

use your phone as an access point? I can play free over my moto droid with no lag.....

Project 1999: Blue
Muergan Valiantheart <Altered Vision>
52 Paladin
Battlemage Omnipotent <Altered Vision>
26 Magician

Project 1999: Green
Pooks <The Drift>
60 Rogue
Muergan Valiantheart <The Drift>
49 Paladin
Closed Thread