Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 08-03-2020, 06:58 PM
Large Rat

Default Erudite Necro faction...

Started a Erud necro and shipped his sorry butt to Qeynos to level up. Does the Gnoll fang and Bandit Sash turn in's screw up faction with the Qeynos Aqueduct vendors, trainers and banker?

This is my first "evil" class I have made....
Old 08-03-2020, 08:31 PM
Large Rat

My erudite necro is level 35 now, I handed in at least 60 gnoll fangs in the early levels and it didn't seem to change my standing with the sewer guild. Also handed in a number of gnoll scrolls from splitpaw which doesn't mess up the faction.

I'd say go for it, just watch out for roaming casters in South Qeynos, they will kill you, I'm not sure if you can raise faction with them. I waited until I got gather shadows to hand in so I could get through easily.
Old 08-03-2020, 09:11 PM
Planar Protector

This may help: https://wiki.project1999.com/Bloodsabers
Old 08-05-2020, 02:09 PM
Planar Protector

With the guilds? Probably not (at least not the Gnoll fangs). I think the only guild the Gnoll Fangs hurt is the Rogues and I don't think they are in the aqueducts where your guild would be. The thing that may cause you trouble is that I think there are some corrupt guards wandering around down there and enough Gnoll fangs will make you KOS to said guards. I'm not familiar enough with the zone to know if any wander around the guild area though (if not, then you could obviously just invis past them and be safe in the guild area).

Harming the Bloodsabers would likely be problematic if you were KOS to them since you might not be able to get to your guild safely.
Closed Thread