Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-03-2020, 10:10 PM
Server GM

Don't think anyone wants it /listed

player agreement that you need to have a presence in OOT to remain on the list & be able to clear the PH's sounds more reasonable.
Old 08-03-2020, 10:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by beh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can see from browsing the version history on the AC list spreadsheet tonight that someone has been deleting it and spamming gibberish/ascii dicks and stuff on it...

While I do take a slight pleasure in seeing it, as it proves my point that the list can be fucked with by any random clown, this is not my handiwork. Immaturity and mayhem is not my goal.

/shrug
complains about immaturity , plays online video games infested with trannies weirdos drug addicts and stay at home bearded sons

See you in turdgadin !
Old 08-03-2020, 10:13 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by System Shock [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Widan is 100% correct JBoots never scale.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is beautiful. Really puts how fast a bard is in perspective.
Old 08-03-2020, 10:13 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by beh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can see from browsing the version history on the AC list spreadsheet tonight that someone has been deleting it and spamming gibberish/ascii dicks and stuff on it...

While I do take a slight pleasure in seeing it, as it proves my point that the list can be fucked with by any random clown, this is not my handiwork. Immaturity and mayhem is not my goal.

/shrug
Cool. And more hyperbole. Was one ascii dick. Purdy good looking one though. First time it's been defaced ever and I'm sure it was a direct result of this forum post. Anyways, was corrected several minutes later.

By design it can be edited by anyone, just like in-game. Again, it's a tool that's backed up by the limited server enforced rules and player justice. They weren't happy about the defacement and just kept on trucking. Literally 67 people watching it at this very moment. Nothing get past them. There been 4 actual concerning events in it's history. 2 were the same guy inserting himself into list who was tracked down on an alt minutes after and discussed. 3rd was the situation last week when someone wanted to reboot the list (people and support staff were not happy). 4th was the dick. Outside of that there was 2 times people typo'd (put EQ / commands into list) and 2 times people reported to me that Blistig was on the list twice. Told them to go ahead and petition that. haha. Again, working better than I ever anticipated.
Old 08-03-2020, 10:44 PM
Planar Protector

Player mediated/moderated/menstruated; it's all the same old shit from the same old cunts.

Expect less, get more. You'll be happier in life -- including your sim elf one.
Old 08-03-2020, 10:56 PM
Aviak

looks like someone blew up the list and is holding it hostage. was fun while it lasted.
Old 08-03-2020, 11:13 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsham [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
On aradune he spawns from any seafury cyclops and the island is 10x as big and has 5 x the spawns its so much better !

Even gornit has 10 spawn points and walks around !
Sounds like a perfect server for you.
Old 08-03-2020, 11:32 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by galach [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't think anyone wants it /listed

player agreement that you need to have a presence in OOT to remain on the list & be able to clear the PH's sounds more reasonable.
Yeah, I think that does sound better, something other than this huge offline list of people

Amualia - Level 59 Dark-Elf Cleric
Maruki - Level 23 Iksar BONEKNIGHT
Lorelai - Level 54 High-Elf Enchanter
Old 08-03-2020, 11:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsham [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
On aradune he spawns from any seafury cyclops and the island is 10x as big and has 5 x the spawns its so much better !

Even gornit has 10 spawn points and walks around !
Sounds sad. Looks like you enjoy games like WoW
Old 08-03-2020, 11:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSurgeon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So,

Nerd A got ring.

Nerd B103 was at the camp, awake, prepared to engage for the next spawn.

Nerd A kept the camp after having the ring, but kept trying to reach Nerds B1-B102, none responded.

Nerd B103 got pissed.

Nerd A still kept killing PHs telling him someone on the elf list will eventually show.

Finally Nerd B45 comes trotting up to take them camp while Nerd A has been holding down the fort.

Is that correct?

If it was m, Nerd A gets their ring, if no one else is present to claim the camp, then all 100 or 500 nerds can get fucked. Nerd A don't get to hold down the camp still. The entire "player agreement" sounds completely ridiculous, and I can't believe anything other than pixel avarice is winding up the world over this camp.

Pretty simple. If you own a camp, finally receive the loot of the camp, and no one else is present to take over the camp, then each and every nerd can suck a dick at that point.
I agree with you
Closed Thread