Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-25-2020, 11:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loadsamoney [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't tell me you've never been in the newbies shoes where you have to claw and scrape by with cloth armor and rusty weapons, only able to upgrade to a measly budget weapon and banded?

That said, maybe that means I can get a Hierophant's Cloak on the cheap.
No. making money in EQ is easy. you just have to know what to farm at your current level. Like i said, being broke in EQ is a you problem. Just the same as being broke IRL is also a you problem.
Old 06-26-2020, 06:06 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by questever [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
@plowyabeastlord, you the guy always spamming, begging people for their items for cheap? "Fleabag" or something like that?
I don’t beg people for their items for cheap. I simply offer a service, a great one, for people who are looking for a quick plat to buy an item they need in a pinch. I also help many farmers out who have more items they know what to do with and hate sitting in tunnel so I sell their items for them and it allows them to go back to farming. Here’s my view on what I do for the economy. You sell me an item for slightly under market value. I list item for market value(never over like the few mentioned above). Someone offers me 5-10% less than wiki, well guess what! I can now pass that price on to them and now we are both happy because they got a good deal and I made a small profit.
Old 06-27-2020, 05:30 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No. making money in EQ is easy. you just have to know what to farm at your current level. Like i said, being broke in EQ is a you problem. Just the same as being broke IRL is also a you problem.
Nice blanket statement...
In theory it is, but most of the time and for some odd reason you will often find some other greedy bastards camping said cash cows when you get there. Unless you're a FDing douche who'll repeatedly train guys at the camp you want so much until they leave
Old 07-27-2020, 03:46 PM
Fire Giant

Just here to remind you all that Caros is mentally unhealthy. That is all.
Closed Thread