Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-22-2020, 10:46 AM
Banned

Red face

Lol, people don't usually naively "give out rl info" here with a brand new forum account

Probably a forum regular with a new alt trolling you all again [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-22-2020, 10:49 AM
Banned

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fammaden [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Things to try OP:

Stop frequenting all of the massive reward-per-hour camps that are listed on multiple wiki guides if you don't want to run into your fellow toxic try hard players.

Stop running your mouth so much both in game and on forums/reddit/facebook/discord and maybe listen to other people once in a while. Also stop using "ngl" after at least 50% of your in-game chat messages.

Stop spending every day of your life playing EQ and day drinking until you pass out.

Stop denying that you have problems and seek mental health treatment IRL.

Hope this helps.
ngl?
Old 07-22-2020, 10:52 AM
Banned

Question

Recondojoe is probably that forum resident tweaker tranny that accused me of rape a month or 2 ago.... ahahaha [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-22-2020, 11:04 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecondoJoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've noticed this mentality on P99, and it's one of the reasons I'm so vocal. Like people are so scared to call toxic players out because they're afraid of being attacked for it. I remember EverQuest 20 years ago where players enforced and regulated server rules and etiquette, and it's a large part of what made EverQuest amazing (your reputation actually mattered a lot compared to modern MMOs). Now we have PNP, toxic players, and zerg guilds that have made a lot of that irrelevant unfortunately.

Additionally a lot of these nerds have this mentality that if you aren't a complete push-over then you're obviously an asshole or jerk. These nerds have no idea that part of being a genuinely nice person is standing up for what you believe in and standing your ground and not being a passive-aggressive little bitch who whines in /tells while pretending to like the people who treat them like garbage 24/7.
Touche, some good points BigJ/DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-22-2020, 11:24 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asteria [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol, people don't usually naively "give out rl info" here with a brand new forum account

Probably a forum regular with a new alt trolling you all again [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not scared of people on the internet. I have hundreds of people on my facebook who i've met on league of legends, WoW, OverWatch, and even on EQ 20 years ago.

Did get swatted about 2 years ago and have used a VPN ever since, haha.
Old 07-22-2020, 12:45 PM
Banned

is rambo joe a troll man? some scientists say yes
Old 07-22-2020, 08:45 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecondoJoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Okay, Bear Brown.
Forgot why people are mad at mr recondo, but I think I am going to go on his side. What up my man.
Old 08-03-2020, 01:23 AM
Banned

Quote:
Currently Diamond in Overwatch and League of Legends, and have played WoW for about 16 years. I wouldn't describe myself as a casual gamer by any means.
you sure sound like one tho
Closed Thread